LA/So-Cal Team McCready Benefit - April 10th!! UPDATED!!

LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
edited April 2010 in The Porch
TEAM McCREADY GLOBAL BENEFIT - APRIL 10th
LOS ANGELES & SO-CAL CHAPTER

4089 Lincoln Boulevard,
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292-5613
http://www.brennanspub-la.com

Time: 4pm - 9pm
That's the "official" time, but bar's open until 2am

Band: Vitalogy
A rockin' Pearl Jam tribute band, what else?
http://www.vitalogyband.com

Tickets: $15.00
Pre-order tickets or make donations at this link: http://www.firstgiving.com/teammccreadyla

Join us at Brennan's, Home of the World Famous Turtle Races, for the Team McCready Fundraiser LA style! While Pearl Jam tribute band Vitalogy is rockin' the house... you can peruse and purchase awesome Team McCready t-shirts and uber cool Wishlist swag. Also, special surprise merchandise you can ONLY get at a Global Team McCready Fundraising hotspot!

And don't forget the RAFFLE & SILENT AUCTION!
Among the items up for grabs:
Pearl Jam Posters, including: MSG, Philly, Virginia Beach, Boston, DC, Seattle, West Palm Beach, Eddie Vedder Solo shows, and many more!
PJ vinyl!
Limited Edition tour shirts: San Diego, Los Angeles, Philly & more.
MIKE McCREADY SIGNED ITEMS!!!

Non-PJ items:
A HUGE bottle of Jack Daniels & limited edition Jack gear!!!
Woodford Reserve Bourbon & limited edition Woodford gear!!
Restaurant Gift Certificates!
A one-on-one session with a celebrity make-up Artist! (She's done make-up for the Victoria Secret ads, Mariah Carey... even Gerard Butler!)
Kick butt workouts with Ocean Park Boot Camp! (A full month of classes!)

We are still looking for raffle and auction items for the LA event! If you've got something to donate, just drop me a PM.

There will be drink specials and full menu available!

Please note this event is 21 and over only!

If you are unable to attend, you can give here... any amount is appreciated as we raise funds and awareness for "Advocacy for Patients."
http://www.firstgiving.com/teammccreadyla

Help make a difference in people's lives!! All proceeds to benefit "Advocacy for Patients."
http://www.advocacyforpatients.org
"Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    Bumpity, bump...

We got a late start planning in LA because it took forever to get a venue confirmed... that can be a real pain here in the City of Angels. So, we're desperately seeking raffle and auction items... so if you've Got Some.. think about donating.

100% of the money raised goes to Advocacy for Patients - a great cause!

And if you give donations, we give tax receipts!! :D
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    And....Jack Johsnon tickets go on sale the 10th too!

BIG DAY MATE!
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Thanks for doing this Sam!!!!!!!

I will definitely try to make it there. I should have a few things to donate....PM sent also.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Hope to see you there Liz, it won't be the same without you!! Vitalogy is a great tribute band, really fun!

And thanks so much for the donations, it really helps! Just send me a PM when you know what you want to donate.
    Bump... bump...

Where are my LA people?? New Jersey, Chicago and Boston are looking good for April 10th.... hoping LA will have a solid turnout as well.

Who's coming out??
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    sooooo bummed that I won't be there, but at least I'll be at the NJ one :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • sheesh........sloppy seconds :lol: j/k!!
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
    Well, let's see... Janet, you've got the weekend of April 10th off, New Jersey looks like it's going to have a great turnout... you've been thinking about when to come back to Cali for a visit, maybe the weekend of April 10th would be good?? I think it's meant to be!! :D

Lisa, you won't miss her right?? Heee, hee.....
    LukinTimer wrote:
    Well, let's see... Janet, you've got the weekend of April 10th off, New Jersey looks like it's going to have a great turnout... you've been thinking about when to come back to Cali for a visit, maybe the weekend of April 10th would be good?? I think it's meant to be!! :D

Lisa, you won't miss her right?? Heee, hee.....

LOL!!! Lisa, I love you and I am VERY happy to be there...Mike and I are alllll ready to volunteer :-)

Sami, sami, sami--If you buy my flight, I'll consider it....but you and Lisa can duke it out!

You're a travel agent, book a flight baby! :mrgreen:

Bump, bump.... are there any So-Cal folks out there? Anyone?
  • Yield151Yield151 Posts: 267
    can't wait
  • Who do i contact about donating an item?
    Who do i contact about donating an item?

If you have something you can donate, just drop me a pm, and THANK YOU!!! It's is very much appreciated.

Hope to see all the So-Cal peeps there! :D
    **BUMP**

Come on L.A. People!!!! Where are youuuuuuuu????????????????????????

:D
    Yeah, THANKS Liz... that's what I like to see!!

Bump, bump... bump....

Live Music from a great PJ tribute band... lots of great raffle items - posters, t-shirts, vinyl... and a poster signed by the master Mike McCready himself!!!

Also, awesome new t-shirts and gear you can ONLY GET AT THE FUNDRAISER!!

Hope to see you all there!!! :lol:
    Bump.... :o
    Just bumping again...

Also, check out the original post - just updated with some of the items up for grabs in the raffle and silent auction.

BOOZE... PJ POSTERS... PJ T-SHIRTS... A KICK ASS BOOT CAMP... did I say BOOZE?? :lol:

ALSO SOMETHING SPECIAL SIGNED BY THE MAN HIMSELF - MIKE McCREADY!!
    Bump...
    bump...miss you guys!!!

• seattlepjseattlepj Posts: 22
    I'm getting in on this too Sam, come on Janet, you and Mike should come back to LA we all miss you guys here. Well we miss you anyway! Mike....not so much! JK Mike!! we know you wish you could live at the beach away from the snow and cold. No offense to Lisa, but you guys should be here and not Jersey :)
    I'm with Scott!! :lol:

Bumpdity, bump.....
    Bump, bump..... who's coming to the LA event??? :mrgreen:
  • Yield151Yield151 Posts: 267
    I'll be there, just want to know if we can buy tickets at the door? Thanks guys, can't wait to be there.
    LukinTimer wrote:
    Bump, bump..... who's coming to the LA event??? :mrgreen:
    i hope to be there..............

Where's the LA contingency? :!:
    Yes, you can make the ticket donation at the venue.... just look for the Team McCready table just inside!! Look forward to seeing you there!!