Request to Poster Gods: Klausen does MSG I & II

OkOk Posts: 2,144
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I'm sure this is already decided by now, but I will voice my vote that I hope Brad gets to do a night I night II combo for a big market (nothing agains SLC, Toronto and AZ - kickass prints no doubt).

I suspect Number 7 would not let the legions down....in fact, I suspect he would again raise the bar once again.

Nothing against Tom T., I love all things PJ poster related (sans most recent Ames garbage), but I simply cannont own the Philly prints (unfortunately) and I cannot get over how cool it would have been for Bk to do a 4 night run.

Anywho...I will patiently wait....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SO7522SO7522 Posts: 94
    please no
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Nope. Brad told me he's doing just Boston and Hartford this tour.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Just don't let ninersfan anywhere near the venue

keep in mind you can buy posters before you get in the show access portion there
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    I am hoping for Klausen to do the Boston show(s) as well. Hasn't done Boston since 2004 (with the exception of Eddies Solo Tour) and I am all set the octopus/whale theme from Ames this time around. On the other hand, if Klausen did his own spin on the theme I am sure it would rock!!
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    jervin007 wrote:
    I am hoping for Klausen to do the Boston show(s) as well. Hasn't done Boston since 2004 (with the exception of Eddies Solo Tour) and I am all set the octopus/whale theme from Ames this time around. On the other hand, if Klausen did his own spin on the theme I am sure it would rock!!
    I actually like my pink and orange octopi. I do hope we get a few of Brad's for Boston though.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    if the poster situation is anything like it was at the garden in 08, i am staying away!
    HUGE lines well before the show, just for the poster
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Man, I wish. Last MSG Ames poster was trash imo.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Ok wrote:
    I'm sure this is already decided by now, but I will voice my vote that I hope Brad gets to do a night I night II combo for a big market (nothing agains SLC, Toronto and AZ - kickass prints no doubt).

I suspect Number 7 would not let the legions down....in fact, I suspect he would again raise the bar once again.

Nothing against Tom T., I love all things PJ poster related (sans most recent Ames garbage), but I simply cannont own the Philly prints (unfortunately) and I cannot get over how cool it would have been for Bk to do a 4 night run.

Tom T is not currently doing any shows for this tour.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • I think we're gonna get a lot of Brad's art on this tour. Didn't I hear somewhere a few weeks back that he was going to be VERY busy soon? Anyone?
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Once again I say let some of the fans design some posters..
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,372
    if the poster situation is anything like it was at the garden in 08, i am staying away!
    HUGE lines well before the show, just for the poster

I did too! After the preparty was over and heading over to the merchandise tables, it was a madhouse. Lucky I scored Ames Bro's sub. Didn't have to worry about a thing. 8-)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,372
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    Just don't let ninersfan anywhere near the venue

keep in mind you can buy posters before you get in the show access portion there

I think 10club & 10club member's hopefully already know that if you don't score a poster @ the show anymore, don't worry about it & don't buy on ebay, cause 10club will be selling all of them @ 30 bucks a pop in the goods section section of pearljam.com. You would be a foul & an idiot to even buy from somebody on ebay knowing that 10club will be selling them. Check out the 2009 tour. ;)
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    You'd think that people are that smart, but every show you see the posters from it the next day going for 100 despite the fact TC has been selling them lately. I guess not everyone is in tenclub....
  • SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    Ok wrote:

Yeah I here ya dude. That would be amazing if he did them. I'm hoping I get at least one Klausen though since I'm going to 6 of these shows. I lucked out with Camden '08, DC '06, Philly '05, Reading '04, and the Eddie tour including the Chicago show poster. Ok, I guess my odds were pretty good now that I look back on it. I have few Ames that I really like. T.T.'s '09 Philly posters were a disappointment for me. Although I did like his Chicago '09.
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Sidnum wrote:
    Yeah I here ya dude. That would be amazing if he did them. I'm hoping I get at least one Klausen though since I'm going to 6 of these shows. I lucked out with Camden '08, DC '06, Philly '05, Reading '04, and the Eddie tour including the Chicago show poster. Ok, I guess my odds were pretty good now that I look back on it. I have few Ames that I really like. T.T.'s '09 Philly posters were a disappointment for me. Although I did like his Chicago '09.

Ya - sounds like you hit a lot of shows. that DC reaper is so bad ass. love it. I still get looks when I wear the t-shirt around.

Just so disappointed that Brad got turned down on the Hawaii and didn't get any Philly action. I just don't get it.
  • SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    Ok wrote:
    Sidnum wrote:

Ya - sounds like you hit a lot of shows. that DC reaper is so bad ass. love it. I still get looks when I wear the t-shirt around.

Just so disappointed that Brad got turned down on the Hawaii and didn't get any Philly action. I just don't get it.

Yeah it's a shame. I'll be so stoked if he does the MSG posters this year. There is one I have that I don't really like though, East Rutherford '06. But, I can name a lot more Ames. Ha. He did the reaper as an art print in '09 as well. It's pretty cool. Don't know how much you're up on his stuff. http://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php ... id=99&pg=0
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Guess the poster gods weren't listening....boooo
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
    Email sent out before tour listing the artists that will be doing posters this tour:
    Ames
    BK
    EMEK
    Mark 5
    Burwell
    Maxx 242
    Hayashi
    Hampton
    Munk One
    Jeff Soto

Said "in no prticular order".... take a look. They are in EXACT order (except Ames-they are listed first bc they are doing 4 different posters-Columbus, Indy, Newark, and MSG 2). So, safe to say the Boston poster will be Munk One, and MSG 1 will be Jeff Soto.