how i think i got my tickets more easily?

ColinAllCarsColinAllCars Posts: 54
edited March 2010 in The Porch
i'm not sure if everyone did this and i'm just stating the obvious, or if it doesn't really matter ultimately...

right before the on-sale time for hartford, i opened ten windows and logged into them all, left them all at the "goods" page right before you click on tickets.

i think it might save you some time vs. trying to refresh one single page, or better yet if your connection to the site breaks and you are rerouted or have to re-load the main page.

i know it was advised not to log onto multiple computers, but i figured multiple windows on the same computer would not affect anything negatively.
i was also able to return to the "buy tickets" page by going back a page, instead of refreshing.

so, probably not saying anything new or important, but considering how fast they sell out and how bonzai the msg pre-sales were, every second counts

ha nice, i just noticed the smileys on here. :oops:
10/2/96- Hartford, CT; 9/13/98- Hartford, CT; 9/15/98- Mansfield, MA; 9/4/00- Columbia, MD; 7/8/03- NY, NY; 7/9/03- NY, NY; 9/28/2004- Boston, MA; 5/4/06- NY, NY; 6/14/08- Manchester, TN; 6/27/08- Hartford, CT; 6/30/08- Mansfield, MA; 6/9/09- Albany, NY (Ed solo); 10/31/09- Philadelphia, PA; 5/15/10- Hartford, CT; 10/25/13- Hartford, CT
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KJ284707KJ284707 Posts: 16
    just got tix... have not clue about hartford... where do we tailgate?
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    the show is not at dodge, you know?
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    I already made a post about a tailgate.
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125080&p=2852702#p2852702
    FirstExit wrote:
    I was at the show in 1998 with the riots and the pepper spray.
    And I was there for the return in 2006 in the freezing rain (although it was getting pretty hot in the first few rows )
    I was there again for the ridiculous heat wave in 2008.

Yes, the Meadows has given us Connecticut fans our fair share of memories. I certainly know the adult fans on here will be happy about the XL Center, but the Meadows is definitely more of a "party" atmosphere. It's gonna be significantly harder to find a place to tailgate/pre-party, because the XL Center is in the middle of downtown Hartford.

I know a good parking lot that's right next to a bar and 5 minutes walking distance from the XL Center. I think it's 15 bucks to park.

http://local.google.com/maps?f=q&source ... 18&iwloc=A

That's the lot. Zoom out 1 level and you'll see the XL Center on your left. That's where I'll park, assuming there are spaces, but there usually are.