840 x 840 and 3mb or less

Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,659
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I'm looking for some PJ logos or artwork with these specs. I thought google was my friend but maybe not so much...

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 45 views and no help yet? I am very disappointed in all of you (as the man in black posing as John Locke would say)

Hows about if anyone can give me what I want in the next 10 minutes I'll send them an official bootleg?

Reward ends at 4:08 MST
  • norm wrote:
    Tried it. WTF is cdr format anyway? I'm not handicapped with computers but cdr format for a picture seems like time I don't have right now. Thanks though.
  • 68 views....let's go, you can do this. I'm leaving the office, if there's anyone that can post a helpful link that fits the requirements by the time I get back to my office tomorrow morning, I'll still send you an official bootleg.

Thanks in advance.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    well if you find artwork or whatever above either of those caps then i could just resize/compress it for you.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    well if you find artwork or whatever above either of those caps then i could just resize/compress it for you.
    Well, the problem is everything decent that I'm finding is too small. Needs to be 840x840
  • JimMacLeodJimMacLeod Posts: 107
    Brands of the World has vector art. A cdr file is a Corel Draw file. A program that is quickly dying (thank god).
    With the vector art files, you can resize them to whatever size you want as long as you have a vector art program like Illustrator.
    Which PJ logo are you looking for? Is it available on the Brands of the World website? If so, I can resize it for you.

edit: I can resize it if it's an AI file. I'm on a Mac, so I can't work with CDR files since Corel dropped Mac support.
  • JimMacLeod wrote:
    Brands of the World has vector art. A cdr file is a Corel Draw file. A program that is quickly dying (thank god).
    With the vector art files, you can resize them to whatever size you want as long as you have a vector art program like Illustrator.
    Which PJ logo are you looking for? Is it available on the Brands of the World website? If so, I can resize it for you.

edit: I can resize it if it's an AI file. I'm on a Mac, so I can't work with CDR files since Corel dropped Mac support.
    Thanks. What I'm really wanting is the bird with its beak open...like on some of the boots from I can't remember when or on the gimme t-shirt.

But I would settle for the white/blue binaural head from Brands of the World if you can make that work. I appreciate your help.