Ok Fixer; Fix This!

love.and.evidencelove.and.evidence Posts: 42
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I've been shut out of tickets for both MSG shows. I was shut out for both the Philly shows in Oct. I was shut out for Ed solo tickets in Aug 07. I flew to Venice to see PJ and freak hurricane cancelled the show. I'm flying to Ireland because I was able to get tickets. All in all this is getting rather expensive and family members are seriously starting to wonder about my priorities.

MY 40th Birthday is May 21st, there is no better way to celebrate.
Come on! Really? No tickets for me??? Am I really going to have to spend more money to see my favorite band???

Come on fixer, put a little fixin on this.

Love,
Me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• shellerizmshellerizm Posts: 127
    I've been shut out of tickets for both MSG shows. I was shut out for both the Philly shows in Oct. I was shut out for Ed solo tickets in Aug 07. I flew to Venice to see PJ and freak hurricane cancelled the show. I'm flying to Ireland because I was able to get tickets. All in all this is getting rather expensive and family members are seriously starting to wonder about my priorities.

Come on! Really? No tickets for me??? Am I really going to have to spend more money to see my favorite band???

Love,
    Me

Sorry to hear that man. We have all been shut out at one time or another. Scan your license (proof it's your b-day) and email the Ten Club and maybe you may get lucky.

Good Luck!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

Love,
    Me
    please dont come to europe shows...we dont need an eartquake..couse it seems u arent a lucky one :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • prljamjenprljamjen Posts: 39
    My 36th birthday was on, October 30, 2009; the 3rd of 4 Philly shows last year. I too was shut out of that presale, BUT, i just went ahead and purchased a regular tik thru Comcast and attended the show anyway! And it was AWESOME!!

And then to my surprise, I was very lucky to get to attend ALL 4 SHOWS IN PHILLY, THANKS TO THE 10C & COMCAST! (I successfully got 10C presale tix to the 27th and 31st shows, then just bought a tik from Comcast to the 28th and 30th shows.)

Just as you have done, after i was shut out of 2 out of the 4 presales, which included my birthday, I posted a message on the Board, pleading with anyone to help me with a ticket to the October 30th show, to no avail!

I even went a step further, and when I got to the venue on the 30th, I went to the 10c window, showed my driver's license, and asked the person working the 10c window to somehow get word to the band that night to give me a shoutout for my birthday during the show that night. Guess what? It never happened! So, what did i do???...i totally rocked out to PJ and enjoyed the show and had a fantastic birthday anyway, without the help of 10C or their tickets...that night, that is.

TO SUM IT ALL UP...THE 10C IS AWESOME AND THEY WORK SO HARD FOR THE BAND AND FOR ALL OF THE MEMBER FANS! BUT REALITY IS, THEY DO SO MUCH THAT THEY CANNOT DO EVERYTHING and just because its, "your birthday", you can't always have everything you may wish for!!!!

So, since I have been there, done that, I sincerely hope you have a Happy Birthday and want you to know that you do NOT need 10c tickets to enjoy the show! Just get them from Comcast or whoever and "JUST BREATHE" AND "SMILE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pj.