Cheap motel in Bristow

LoveBoatAdmiralLoveBoatAdmiral Posts: 1,191
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Can anyone suggest a cheap motel in or around Bristow? I have a buddy in DC but don't want to show up at 2am asking to use his couch. I'm not looking for any amenities, just a bed for a few hours before I hit the road back to Boston. Hourly rate hooker motels seriously considered :lol: , looking to spend under $50
2006- Boston I
2008- Boston I+II
2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Red Roof or Country Inn and Suites for us
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    Aren't "motels" synonymous with cheap?
  • I just booked at the Quality Inn for $59 ($69.44 with taxes) by going directly to qualityinn.com and searching Manassas, VA and after selecting "check rates" there is an option to select the advance purchase rate of $59 nonrefundable rate (it was $69 on Priceline).
    Wendy
  • OP I take it your driving from Boston? I'm going to this show also from New haven,CT I was thinking of taking the train I'm going solo. Did you find a motel yet?

Joe
    " to myself i surrender, to the one i'll never please"

May 13,2006...Hartford,CT back on the map!!!
  • OP I take it your driving from Boston? I'm going to this show also from New haven,CT I was thinking of taking the train I'm going solo. Did you find a motel yet?

Joe

Haven't booked yet but I'm looking at the Quality Inn. Yea, I'm driving down from Boston, I would have taken the train, but I hear the venue is inaccessible by anything other than car.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark