stop wheeping you pathetic clowns

Clark KentClark Kent Posts: 167
edited March 2010 in The Porch
this goes out to all you cry baby clowns. oh boo hoo i cuoldnt get tix through 10 club. i ve been gettn tix with 10 club for 12 years now, with out a hitch. even when i was over seas in iraq. its not going to be like checking your email donkeys ! it takes a little patience and work ( like refreshing the browser ) to get tix. i mean you all are a bunch of f_#%ing pu$$^3s. if i was 10 club i would send back your puink 20 dollors and say let me know how ticket master works out for you. you all should be banned bad mouthing the best fan club site out there...... thanks kat and fellow 10 club employees for a great job................. c u in Boston !!!!!
Son of Jor-El
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    You're supposed to put this in that one complaining thread!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • EBowieEBowie Posts: 532
    So, were you able to get tickets?
  • GirlInRedGirlInRed Posts: 166
    wonder what your take would be if you didn't get tickets (for 3 tours) like me...

weeping not wheeping duh
    there once was a note...LISTEN !
  • PontikasPontikas Posts: 210
    I don't really give a shit about tickets but you seem like an asshole.
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    EBowie wrote:
    So, were you able to get tickets?

haha only people who got tickets or are not going don't get pissed off when they don't get tix... It sucks seeing all the whiny threads but hey.. not gonna pretend that i don't understand the feeling because i do! It sucks spending four to five hours trying to do something just to figure out that you wasted your time .. tis the name of the game though..
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,013
    Posting Guidelines
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

and so on....
    See the Posting Guidelines
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91525
This discussion has been closed.