Stop the complaining

deek74deek74 Posts: 111
edited March 2010 in The Porch
If I understand the ten club correctly you have the OPPORTUNITY to buy pre sale tickets. They don't guarantee you tickets.

I just appreciate they give me the opportunity. Thanks ten club.

Now if you didn't get tickets get over it and get ready for the ticketmaster sale. Can we please bring the boards back to a positive atmosphere.
1996 Randals Island NY, Hartford 1998 Hartford, Mansfield I, Mansfield II 2000 Mansfield I, Mansfield II 2003 Mansfield I, Mansfield III 2004 Boston I, Boston II 2006 Boston I, Boston II 2008 Hartford, Boston I, Boston II, Eddie Vedder Boston II 2009 Philly III 2010 Boston 2011 Eddie Vedder Providence, Eddie Vedder Boston 2011 PJ20 I, PJ20 II 2013 Worcester I, Worcester II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• positivity is for wusses. Grow a pair.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,179
    Let people complain. Its a message board.

It's the once who are over-positive we should be worried about.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • NK10452NK10452 Posts: 40
    I dont sense complaining about the result, but more about the process -- And, honestly, the complaints are probably warranted. That was an unmitigated disaster yesterday for the NY shows.
    I'm still alive
  • SteveoSteveo Posts: 352
    stop complaining about complaining
    Life has nothing to do with killing time.
    So why be satisfied?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    stop complaining about people complaining to the ones who complaing about...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HopperHopper Posts: 203
    some people are making legitimate comments.....

i agree that i feel my $20 should get me something more than a randomly delivered DEEP magazine and an opportunity to buy tickets....i think it should ensure that the servers of the 10c don't crash.....

500,000 members...probably a high number, but it has to be close to that many active members....

that's 10 million dollars a year taken in by 10c before any other sales....

get some better servers...that is not too much to ask...

the opportunity to buy tickets is great, but when there are so many problems...time and time again...it gets a little old...the knee jerk reaction of "don't renew if u don't like it" is absurd...

lastly, the purpose of a fan board is to connect...whether that is through bitching or cheering is up to each individual...one doesn't have to read ALL of the posts...if u don't like negativity...how hard it is to not click?
    "To be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOOOO!!"
  • The only thing that bugs me is that anyone who signs up for the 10c 5 days before the presale has the same access as someone like myself who has been devoted for 10 years in the 10C. I know they want to sell as many tix as possible but that just bothers me...I got shut out and logged right in at 12 for Boston -
    "Sean Hannity knows there is no greater threat to America today than Bill Clinton 15 years ago"- Stephen Colbert
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Hopper wrote:

500,000 members...probably a high number, but it has to be close to that many active members....
    quote]
    active members are 72.578
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • spankyMPspankyMP Posts: 1,767
    Steveo wrote:
    stop complaining about complaining

+1
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Hopper wrote:

quote]

that sounds more realistic.
    Hopper wrote:

quote]

wow...my apologies...i was waaaaaaaay off....

how do u get these numbers?
    Hopper wrote:
    Hopper wrote:

quote]

wow...my apologies...i was waaaaaaaay off....

how do u get these numbers?

but if that IS indeed the number...all the more reason for them to spend some of the 3.50 fee for upgraded servers!
  • The state of the 10c = the state of america
    a shit load of unhappy citizens all trying to get their needs met at the same time. Maybe, like America, we need to come together and help each other out during difficult times like these. This forum can bring peace and community.

Sometimes the people gotta stop relying on the man to set it straight And instead help eachother.
    Can't there be something WE can do for each other instead of waiting forthe "10c man" to do it for us?