YOU READY BUFFALO!!!!

13»

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,678
    Pearl Street Grill before the show.
  • I Got some.

The new saying for this year in Buffalo will be...."Everyone thinks shows on Friday are the best, well being in the band I know shows on Monday are the ones you want to see" :D
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • jm257212jm257212 Posts: 409
    polaris_x wrote:
    has anything changed in downtown buffalo as in - will there be food options close to the venue? ... we walked for blocks and blocks only to have to return to the venue to eat at the concession stand ...
    theres a cpl place close by.. shoot me a pm if you want some details.. glad to help u out
  • SteveoSteveo Posts: 352
    Last Call in Buffalo - 4am
    Life has nothing to do with killing time.
    So why be satisfied?
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Steveo wrote:
    seriously?
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    yup, 4AM.

its great
  • BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    polaris_x wrote:
    has anything changed in downtown buffalo as in - will there be food options close to the venue? ... we walked for blocks and blocks only to have to return to the venue to eat at the concession stand ...
    http://www.wjmorrissey.com/

http://www.pearlstreetgrill.com/

and benchwarmers Sports bar and grille
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

seriously?
    seriouly... that party ends at 4 am the enxt day
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    If you want close, go to Pearl Street Grille, if you want a good time, hit up the Chipp Strip. Make fun of Willis McGahee while you're there and receive a 20% discount at any bar.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • cyaontheflipsidecyaontheflipside Posts: 88
    edited March 2010
    a
    Post edited by cyaontheflipside on
    Ladies and Gentlemen MR MIKE MCCREADY!!!
  • SteveoSteveo Posts: 352
    Big Drop wrote:
    If you want close, go to Pearl Street Grille, if you want a good time, hit up the Chipp Strip. Make fun of Willis McGahee while you're there and receive a 20% discount at any bar.

Just make sure that Marshawn Lynch doesn't run you over in his SUV.
    Life has nothing to do with killing time.
    So why be satisfied?
  • Tickets in 5mins! I was worried, but that was pretty easy :D
    This will be my first time venturing out of Ontario to see them... but not the last!
  • BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    Best place to party though is actually on Allan st ... Its more of a artsie area and not so cluby.. The Old Pink being my Fav
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

i do have an early morning flight on tuesday

but whatever

what's a good hotel that's close to the venue?

where is the preparty? or should i say what area would be good for a preparty??

help!!! i just bought buffalo tix!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Thank you Minnesota
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    thanks for the info everyone ... driving in from toronto and would prefer to pick up tickets before grabbing some food ...
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Steveo wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:

Just make sure that Marshawn Lynch doesn't run you over in his SUV.

You only have to worry about Marshawn if you're a Canadian woman. Us American Men from Buffalo need not worry.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
    there is a lot of great things in the area. You just have to know where to go and plan it out. You cant just aimlessly walk around and expect a ton of choices right there.

Pearl Street Grill for preshow. There is also a copious amount of parking lots for tailgating
  • Big Drop wrote:

I hate that guy
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    MayDay10 wrote:
    there is a lot of great things in the area. You just have to know where to go and plan it out. You cant just aimlessly walk around and expect a ton of choices right there.

Pearl Street Grill for preshow. There is also a copious amount of parking lots for tailgating

this is why we need you! ;)