tix buy virgin ,what happens next

cindylcindyl Posts: 63
edited March 2010 in The Porch
after much ado i got 2 in my order history,do i get an e mail confirm,how do i pick up tix ,thanks for any help
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Gotta grab them at the will call box at whatever venue you're going to the day of the show.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • StacyStacy Posts: 128
    Yea you wont know your seats until the day of the show... So hold tight!
    STACY *6Burgh* Go Steelers!!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Bad Thread Name

I thought you trading a virgin for tickets... :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • cindylcindyl Posts: 63
    will i get an e mail confirm or i do just show up at the box office
  • cindyl wrote:

You will get an e-mail confirmation...in fact you may already have one...check your e-mail (and make sure to check your junk mail too in case it got delivered there in error).

You will also get another e-mail closer to the show detailing when the box office opens and any other info relating to the show you are going to be attending.

Congrats on popping your PJ ticket buying cherry :D
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,836
    cindyl wrote:

Things could have changed, but in 2003, I got an email confirmation with a lot of important stuff in it. Don't worry about when it's coming, but if you don't have it a week before the show, call 10C.

You should get one email PER show. If you bought tickets to three shows, you should get three emails.

Read the email. Understand it. Your member number should be on the email. Locate your member number. Print the email out.

You may want to save the email and print out a copy on the day of the show. Hell, print out a few copies just in case you lose one. Keep the email safe. Think of it as a plane ticket. It is THAT important.

Take the email AND photo ID to the 10 Club window at the venue. I think this is a SEPERATE will-call window, but it should be marked. It may or may not have a huge-ass Mookie Blaylock jersey flying nearby. (This was the winning design in a previous contest.)

Photo ID includes driver's license or official state ID. I would assume military ID and college ID would be fine as well, but i'd call to make sure.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Bad Thread Name

I was wondering "what happens next".... :shock:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Bad Thread Name

I was wondering "what happens next".... :shock:
    :shock: :D
    GoiMTvP.gif