Pittsburgh to Cleveland

Leash_In_HidingLeash_In_Hiding Posts: 691
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Anyone heading to the "mistake by the lake" from the steel city?
The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TH39994TH39994 Posts: 1
    Yes, I will be there. Pearl jam has been my favorite band since I was 16, I am 33 now. I love music. I go and see a lot of shows because of the feeling it gives me. Pearl Jam gives me the biggest rush ever. I will not miss a chance to see them if they are close. If I were rich, that would be my career, going to Pearl jam shows. Hope you can make it.
    Tina Hetrick
  • chuter, check
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • I'm there got my 10c tix already, psyched to see them again! Anyone heading to the show message me, we could meet up....
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• StacyStacy Posts: 128
    Yes i will be there!! From the Burgh too!! The Quicken Loan Arena is cool too... Saw Bruce there. Im sooo GEEKED! Im 30 & loved em since i was 13! Love this band!!!
    STACY *6Burgh* Go Steelers!!
    Also from pittsburgh its about a 1 hour & 45 min. drive... Not bad @ all!
  • ugggh 7 Hours from South Jersey
    A compliment for us is a compliment for you ...

- Philly the Heart of Pearl Jam -
  • You all are lucky..i'm flying up from Austin! Can't wait tho. This venue is pretty good?
    Arena is very cool & clean! You could eat off the floor!! Sounds GREAT too!!!
  • Right on! Other than the ACL festival this past October, they haven't been to Texas since 2003 or Austin since 1995.. no love!
    Wish they would come to Pittsburgh!! Think 2006 was the last... Come on guys the TBD show should be in PITTSBURGH!!!!
    Wish they would come to Pittsburgh!! Think 2006 was the last... Come on guys the TBD show should be in PITTSBURGH!!!!
  • cindylcindyl Posts: 63
    hope they get a pre show meet together, the pre show party in chicago was great.3 from pgh in my group