everything is okay, the sytem is fine

JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
edited March 2010 in The Porch
i got shut out yesterday too, both shows but god willing i will be at both, no doubt. there are tens of thousands of tickets available so most people who really want to go will find a ticket, get in and rock on.

please do not read this post any further, stop right now and do something else, anything else.

at this point please insert the touring bad 2000 dvd and forward to the end of daughter... its okay, its okay

at the end of the day all of the available 10c tickets made it in the hands of club members, so to me the system worked, end of story. i dont like sitting around on the computer constantly refreshing like some pigwhore for hours either but its what you need to do under the circumstances. actually its kinda exciting now that i slept on it for a nite. after an hour and a half wasted at work, i went home opened up a bottle of 20bench and tried for another 2 hours without luck. meanwhile, i was texting all my buddies seeing if they got tickets, how and when they got them etc, it was cool. i didnt get tix and most of them did, thats how it goes. i look at it as other people needed to get the tickets and i didnt because i will find a ticket regardless and maybe the next guy wont.
please, everyone stop crynosin, please.

crynose-is what i call my dog when he sits there and begs to be played with or begs for a walk, its not a real cry, its a begging cry not from his heart but thru his nose, crynose.

okay back to work
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Chrispj09Chrispj09 Posts: 43
    JC29856 wrote:
    i got shut out yesterday too, both shows but god willing i will be at both, no doubt. there are tens of thousands of tickets available so most people who really want to go will find a ticket, get in and rock on.

please do not read this post any further, stop right now and do something else, anything else.

at this point please insert the touring bad 2000 dvd and forward to the end of daughter... its okay, its okay

at the end of the day all of the available 10c tickets made it in the hands of club members, so to me the system worked, end of story. i dont like sitting around on the computer constantly refreshing like some pigwhore for hours either but its what you need to do under the circumstances. actually its kinda exciting now that i slept on it for a nite. after an hour and a half wasted at work, i went home opened up a bottle of 20bench and tried for another 2 hours without luck. meanwhile, i was texting all my buddies seeing if they got tickets, how and when they got them etc, it was cool. i didnt get tix and most of them did, thats how it goes. i look at it as other people needed to get the tickets and i didnt because i will find a ticket regardless and maybe the next guy wont.
    please, everyone stop crynosin, please.

crynose-is what i call my dog when he sits there and begs to be played with or begs for a walk, its not a real cry, its a begging cry not from his heart but thru his nose, crynose.

okay back to work

Again, youre missing the point.
    "I wish I was a lucky man, well I guess that I am." EV
    "Gave her love away. Put it in my pocket when it should've been framed."

8/28/96, 8/20/98, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/27/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/6/03, 7/5/03,
    7/6/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/12/06, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    Yeah, I don't see any big changes to the system in the future. As you said, all tickets went to fan club members. There's no way for them to please everybody trying for tickets in the biggest markets. No matter what they do some members will get shut out of getting tickets and they will be disappointed. This is a process used only a few days out of each year so I don't see any reason for them to invest a lot of money in an upgrade.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    the thing im most pissed about being a red sox fan in the philly area is how either pj or eds solo tour(s) have lined up with when the sox come to philly. amazing, if ur curious look it up, everytime the sox come to town over the past couple of years pj or eds tour collide, shitpiss!!! wtf!!!
    thats what pisses me off, not this silly 10c ticketing stuff all the crynosers are crynosing about.
    last year was rough with ed and the sox but nothing was tougher than four nights in a row at the spectrum when the sillies were playing the MFYs in the world series.
  • teflonsteveteflonsteve Posts: 275
    yeah 6 hours of not loading pages is an awesome system
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Chrispj09 wrote:

Again, youre missing the point.

this place is full of people missing the point