Has Deep magazine been posted yet?

mawfordinksmawfordinks Posts: 65
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Hi just wondering if the new edition of Deep magazine has been sent out yet? Bear in mind I live in Europe. Ok thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hi just wondering if the new edition of Deep magazine has been sent out yet? Bear in mind I live in Europe. Ok thanks.

I got mine last week dude yours shud be on it's way!!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,446
    Europe has been getting 10club goodies weeks before the kitty's in Canada got theirs; and they live across the boarder of the USA. :|
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    demetrios wrote:
    Europe has been getting 10club goodies weeks before the kitty's in Canada got theirs; and they live across the boarder of the USA. :|

It's a strange one :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,446
    demetrios wrote:

It's a strange one :?

I'll say it once & i'll say it again, Newman, the guy from Seinfeld is the guy who is delieving everything that get's shipped out of 10club base to Canada. Must be. There's no other man on the planet or postal service that could take so long to run or even walk a few blocks up the border to get these items into the hands of Canadians. I bet ya he's eating chips & watching last night rerun of Lost right now.

15738d1248325969-postie-cant-bothered-newman.jpg

Ya see! Ya see what I mean! :twisted:
  • LJJLJJ Posts: 9
    Got mine today, right before I try to get tix for Buffalo and Cleveland
    Ljj