When is the Boston pulic sale?

EBowieEBowie Posts: 532
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Thanks...I can't believe I got shut out of the presale...been in the fan club for over 10 years...wow.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    EBowie wrote:
    Thanks...I can't believe I got shut out of the presale...been in the fan club for over 10 years...wow.
    Me too man. Pretty sure the public onsale for Boston is Friday.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • EBowieEBowie Posts: 532
    Thanks...I'm just absolutely astonished that I didn't get tickets yesterday. I've been going through the TC since the Binaural tour...shelling out hundreds of dollars...faithfully renewing my membership in order to maintain my decent number and now I'm going be watching from the rafters...yahoo...
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    EBowie wrote:
    Thanks...I'm just absolutely astonished that I didn't get tickets yesterday. I've been going through the TC since the Binaural tour...shelling out hundreds of dollars...faithfully renewing my membership in order to maintain my decent number and now I'm going be watching from the rafters...yahoo...
    I'm actually in the same boat except I refuse to be balcony. I'll find something down the line. All is not lost.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    EBowie wrote:

Even though great floor seats will be given to 10club members, I don't think you are destined for the rafters. I have ended up with LOGE seats for Boston Pearl Jam shows through ticketmaster before. Keep the faith.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • EBowieEBowie Posts: 532
    Yeah...I'll be there somehow...not angry just super bummed out!
  • EBowie wrote:

I'll be right there with you. I just don't get why so many people had trouble this time...venue change? More fans in the 10c?

2 years ago I got great seats at the Comcast Center through the 10c w/ no trouble at all...I'm still in shock over yesterday.

As for Ticketmaster, I checked to see when the tickets go on sale Friday...but the Boston show isn't listed. :shock: KC, STL, Columbus and Virginia go on sale at 10 on Friday..
    Saratoga 92, Mansfield 00, Mansfield 03, Boston 04, Montreal 05, Mansfield 08, Boston 10....to be continued....
  • MFC9289MFC9289 Posts: 144
    The Boston public sale is friday at 10 AM...it's listed on Live Nation.
    Boston II 9/29/04, Bonnaroo 6/14/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08

"Ransom paid the devil
    He whispers pleasing words
    Triumphant are the angels if they can get there first..."