MSG 10C TICKET DISTRIBUTION

dwjmu84dwjmu84 Posts: 387
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Does anybody know how it works? If you do not win the lottery, then how are they distributed in keeping with the seniorty concept. Do they fan out from front and center? Do they spiral out and around? My number is horrible 440xxx (used to be 206xxx...what an idiot) so i'm just wondering if i'll be side stage, behind the stage, or in front but far back? I'd RATHER be much farther away but facing the stage since im an audiofile. i really could just close my eyes and listen the whole time so premium position for sound is all i care about. My experience with indoor PJ shows has been...ehhhh. sound is NEVER as good as the outdoor venues.

anybody know how it works? Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i believe they fill the floor, then the sidestages going outward from the stage, then a section up and do the same...

you shouldn't be behind the stage no matter what your number is.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • dwjmu84dwjmu84 Posts: 387
    i believe they fill the floor, then the sidestages going outward from the stage, then a section up and do the same...

you shouldn't be behind the stage no matter what your number is.

thanks for the info! i never had to worry before witha pretty good number, but since i was lazy and let my membership expire three times since 97....well im just wondering. i've been close plenty of times, so im fine with letting others have that experience. i just wanna hear and feel the energy....and drink 10 dollar beers!