The Midwest

mdaryamdarya Posts: 69
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Never done pre-sale before. Long time fan, but new 10C member. But I got ticks to Columbus and Indy (easy drive from Cinci). Totally psyched. Saw in Cinci in 2006. A little paranoid. Got email confirmation and order IDs show up in profile so I assume I am good to go. How long before show do we get info on ticket pickup, etc.

Reading the posts, I feel sorry for those shut out of MSG/Boston. Hopefully something will work out. I am just happy to be in the building. :D
06 Cincinnati
10 Columbus, Noblesville
11 Toronto-1
13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
14 Cincinnati
16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
17 EV-Louisville
18 Rome, Missoula, Wrigley 1, Boston 1
22 Nasville, STL
23 Ft Worth 1/2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    As long as they are in your profile, you are good to go. I think they send out two emails about your tickets, once confirming them in a few days, and then one a week oso beofre the show with instructions on how to pick up your tickets.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    Same for me - tix show up in order history, so we're good. Can't recall how long before formal confirmation comes.

You should check out the Noblesville thread started by IAmMyself...this dude is doing an amazing job of organizing pre-party info, blocks of campsites/hotel rooms for out-of-towners, etc. He's a helluva local guy for us travelers to Indy to utilize for answers.
  • cbuckleycbuckley Posts: 26
    Done this before on 2 occasions and have been very satisfied with 10C service. Just bring a picture I.D. to the 10C 'Will Call' window at the venue on the day of the show and you can pick up your tickets. It doesn't hurt to have a print-out with you that shows that you ordered the tix in case there are clerical errors (though I have never had this problem). Show up early as there is usually a line for pick-up. Since 10C assigns seats based on seniority the seats have always been very close to the stage. Even when I saw them open for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
  • mdaryamdarya Posts: 69
    Cool. Will probably spend night in Columbus (taking wife to that show). Drive up and back for Indy. Can't wait.
    06 Cincinnati
    10 Columbus, Noblesville
    11 Toronto-1
    13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    14 Cincinnati
    16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
    17 EV-Louisville
    18 Rome, Missoula, Wrigley 1, Boston 1
    22 Nasville, STL
    23 Ft Worth 1/2