Ticket Solution For MSG & Boston shows!!

KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Here is my solution...I am sure some fans won't agree with it..But, here it is anyways...Just do a drawing for the tickets....If you want to MSG 1 show...You put your name in the lottery....If your name is drawn?...You will be able to purchase the tickets...Just seems like the only fair solution for this east coast shows..{MSG, Boston, Philly etc}...At least everyone has a fair shot at winning tickets...If they sign up for the lottery...I don't suggest this for all the other cities...Just the ones that sale out in like 10 seconds...

I am just glad I wasn't trying for the MSG tickets and Boston tickets...It is vary stressful...

Jeremy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KR197919KR197919 Posts: 11
    What a joke trying to get tickets to MSG. Get a new website that can handle this !!!!!!!!!
  • PjWeezyPjWeezy Posts: 160
    I completely agree with the lottery idea. Phish does it that way and it is so much smoother for everyone. Average time spent on the computer entering into a ticket lottery = 10 minutes. Average time spent yesterday trying for MSG tickets = 2-6 hours. Hmmmmm......
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    PjWeezy wrote:
    I completely agree with the lottery idea. Phish does it that way and it is so much smoother for everyone. Average time spent on the computer entering into a ticket lottery = 10 minutes. Average time spent yesterday trying for MSG tickets = 2-6 hours. Hmmmmm......

Hi Pjweezy,

I wouldn't recommend this for every pearl jam concert..Just the ones that normally are in for high demand...As in MSG, Boston and Philly...I think the ticket process went well with the first day sale of tickets...For KC, STL, Columbus and Indy...If they did lottery for MSG, Boston and Phily...There would be no reason for the fans who didn't win the chance tickets to bitch about it...It would be a fair way...Just as long as you signed up for the lottery..

Jeremy

Jeremy
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    how about people with NY mailing addresses / Boston mailing addresses get first shot at the NYC area shows/ Boston area shows ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life