Anyone want to split TC tickets for Cle/Buf?

drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
edited March 2010 in The Porch
EDIT: I have a few takers I'm just waiting to hear back on so I think they are spoken for.

Hey --

I am probably going to go to the Cle/Buf shows solo since my wife can't get the time off work to go. Does anyone want to split the TC tickets with me? I am going to get a cheap flight to CLE and drive to Buffalo and back.

My # is 88xxx so I can get both sets... just trying to see if anyone wants to set it up ahead of time or not. Or if someone has a better #, then we can go with that.

Just wanted to check...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    bump... :)
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Given your 10C number that is a hell of an offer ... :)
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • RoughMixRoughMix Posts: 385
    I sent you a pm.
    "They don't give a shit Keith Moon is dead,
    is that exactly what I thought I read."