Public onsale MSG 1 / MSG 2

BrennenpktBrennenpkt Posts: 6
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Has anyone heard anymore info on the public sale. I was one of the unlucky ones whose tickets never made it to the cart. Luckily my buddy go through but the 20th is his 30th Bday and 20th show. I want to try to get more tickets so we can get a good crowd to go for his bday. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have seen nothing on ticketmaster or Live nation.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I dont see any public onsale info on live nation, ticketmaster or the MSG website ???
    am i missing something??
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Brennenpkt wrote:
    Has anyone heard anymore info on the public sale. I was one of the unlucky ones whose tickets never made it to the cart. Luckily my buddy go through but the 20th is his 30th Bday and 20th show. I want to try to get more tickets so we can get a good crowd to go for his bday. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have seen nothing on ticketmaster or Live nation.

next tuesday at 1 pm :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    yup... it's on the MSG website
  • stranger34stranger34 Posts: 235
    bump! when is the public sale?
  • hmmm just checked didnt see it
  • BW144529BW144529 Posts: 14
    I think the MSG sale goes through the MSG site? I may be wrong on this? But they have the info there and the date and time for the tix sale. TIcketmaster still doesn't.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    edited March 2010
    9:00am EDT according to thegarden.com. I'm quite sure it's on Ticketmaster. That's where the site brings you anyway when you click on "Buy Tickets" to Alicia Keys :)
    Post edited by Suziemay on
  • mauausmauaus Posts: 32
    MSG takes you back to ticketmaster, does anyone know if its possible to score good seats at reasonable prices @ ticketmaster?
  • 9am Est is when they go on sale Saturday the 20th. I think Ticketmaster may have exclusive right to MSG. Wold be nice to have this confirmed somewhere but I can't find it anywhere. Trying to decide if camping at a box office or buying online is better.
    Brennenpkt wrote:
    9am Est is when they go on sale Saturday the 20th. I think Ticketmaster may have exclusive right to MSG. Wold be nice to have this confirmed somewhere but I can't find it anywhere. Trying to decide if camping at a box office or buying online is better.
    Its int thegarden.com at the bottom
  • i see it now, you had to hit see all concerts

ticketmaster is always a circus this should be fun

debating do i do CT presale today or wait for MSG 2 public sale? hmmm
  • MN280742 wrote:
    Brennenpkt wrote:
    9am Est is when they go on sale Saturday the 20th. I think Ticketmaster may have exclusive right to MSG. Wold be nice to have this confirmed somewhere but I can't find it anywhere. Trying to decide if camping at a box office or buying online is better.
    Its int thegarden.com at the bottom

Thanks I did find that.
  • PJVedder9PJVedder9 Posts: 29
    So 9am Saturday, for MSG 1, then what about MSG 2? I did see it on the garden website this morning, but I see nothing when I search on Ticketmaster (but I do see the other shows listed there).
    Is it hard to land some tickets in ticketmaster??
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • MN280742 wrote:
    does anyone know if its possible to score good seats at reasonable prices @ ticketmaster?
    MN280742 wrote:
    As I touched upon in another thread, the brokers will probably make this one a tough one. They have software that will beat a human effort every time. So, don't expect great seats, but you should be able to get something if you're ready the moment the sale starts.
    Last Philly Spectrum Show - Halloween 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Montreal 2011
    Missoula 2012
    Seattle 2013
    Denver 2014
    Central Park NYC 2015
    Sunrise 2016
    Wrigley 2 2016
    Seattle 1 2018
    ~~~~~~~
    EV NYC 2 2011
    RNDM NYC 2012
    TOTD SF 2016

Highlights Of Last Spectrum Show
    Mike DESTROYING in Seattle 2013

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - HST

Instagram (great concert shots of many bands):  concertaholic
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Thanks for the info Andrew, looks like I'll be trying for Fridays show 1st & maybe extra seats in case their better than my 10c seats the 1st night. Didn't score 10c tickets for the 2nd show :evil: . How'd you do with 10c?
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Thanks for the info Andrew, looks like I'll be trying for Fridays show 1st & maybe extra seats in case their better than my 10c seats the 1st night. Didn't score 10c tickets for the 2nd show :evil: . How'd you do with 10c?

spent almost 4 hours going for night 1, to no avail.
    Then around 9pm- i got very lucky and an " add to cart " button appeared for night 2, so I'm in for night 2 .

I have full confidence that I will get a ticket for night 1 also , even if left to my own devices.
    Afterall we all know, that when PJ is @ The Garden, every seat is a good seat .

Hope that you , and everyone else , gets in to enjoy the Pearl Jam performance of your choice .

:)
    platessmall.jpg
    MN280742 wrote:
    does anyone know if its possible to score good seats at reasonable prices @ ticketmaster?
    MN280742 wrote:
    As I touched upon in another thread, the brokers will probably make this one a tough one. They have software that will beat a human effort every time. So, don't expect great seats, but you should be able to get something if you're ready the moment the sale starts.
    Thanx for the info!! ill be ready on saturday
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Afterall we all know, that when PJ is @ The Garden, every seat is a good seat .

Sounds awesome. Ill do my best to get some seats
    MN280742 wrote:
    MN280742 wrote:

they recently locked up those " Wiseguy Tickets Brokers "

The Feds are ( slowly ) onto people that use that program ,
    finally the scum that use these programs are caught up with - hopefully theyve slimmed down the use of them up to this point.

Im still certain i'll get a decent ticket for face on saturday for night 1 @ MSG, but even if I feel I need to use a broker, I will.
    platessmall.jpg
    MN280742 wrote:

Bout as hard as it was yesterday to get tix from the 10c. I've lucked out a few times. Got on right when the sale started, got tix, checked out. I think you have a better chance since TM's checkout system most likely won't timeout when you have tix, but there will be thousands more buying. So..... ugh.
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    MN280742 wrote:
    MN280742 wrote:

they recently locked up those " Wiseguy Tickets Brokers "

The Feds are ( slowly ) onto people that use that program ,
    finally the scum that use these programs are caught up with - hopefully theyve slimmed down the use of them up to this point.

Im still certain i'll get a decent ticket for face on saturday for night 1 @ MSG, but even if I feel I need to use a broker, I will.

Agreed. If I fail on Sat morning to get tix, ebay here I come.
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    edited March 2010
    prepare to have your nose bleed...
    http://www.thegarden.com/events/nkotb-610.html

sat 20th @ 9am
    Post edited by camaros on
    i like sound...
  • andrewbandrewb Posts: 488
    $79. This is more than 08 was right?
    PJ
    6/03/06 6/24/08 6/25/08 6/28/08 8/28/09 10/30/09 10/31/09 3/13/10 5/15/10 5/18/10 5/20/10 5/21/10 9/3/11 9/4/11 9/2/12 10/18/13 10/19/13 10/25/13 10/22/14 9/26/15 5/1/16 5/2/16 8/5/16 8/7/16 8/20/16 4/7/17

Ed Ved
    8/5/08 6/12/09 6/21/11 6/22/11

Brad
    5/23/12

Soundgarden
    7/9/11 1/23/13 8/1/14

RNDM
    3/7/16
    andrewb wrote:
    $79. This is more than 08 was right?

yeah i think so.
    to be fair,
    increases are worldwide, in everything.
    not shocked by increased demand, and as a result, ticket prices.
    platessmall.jpg
  • GirlInRedGirlInRed Posts: 166
    Brennenpkt wrote:
    The box office opens @ 10am so you should NOT camp out
    there once was a note...LISTEN !