Buying Tickets

edited March 2010 in The Porch
Hey guys,
Im a ten club member and this is my first time buying tickets through the ten club. I do not own a credit card (Im a high school student, 18 years old) but I planned on using my parent's credit card to buy them. My membership is under my name, not the name on the credit card. Am I going to have any problems?

-Kevin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• as long as the name and billing address you put in matches the one on the card you'll be fine
  • Alright, it does. Thanks man.
  • what they said, yeah lol. My GF is buying the tix today on her card as a birthday present for me, for Hartford. The membership is under my name. A tip if you haven't already done so -- enter that billing address in your addresses section under your membership now while you can, before the server crashes later on during the sale.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • e2019se2019s Posts: 61
    edited February 2019
    -
    Post edited by e2019s on
  • middle17middle17 Posts: 16
    To remove items from your cart, you need to change the QTY to 0 and click "Update".

Good luck today. Nothing like a PJ show.
  • e2019se2019s Posts: 61
    edited February 2019
    -
    Post edited by e2019s on
  • On kind of a funny note; I left school at 830 to be at my computer at 900 to buy tickets. I then realized that tickets go on sale at 9am PDT. I live in Pittsburgh. Just a little early.