I was 2- 2 and this process sucks

jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
edited March 2010 in The Porch
2:30 hours later 30-50 times with a buy button i finally got thru for night1. Its pretty damn hard to know when u have tickets when you cant see that u actually have them in your cart. What a joke both presales were seriously. It was hard enough to actually get them but when the shitty server dosent let u lknow u have them its another thing. Yes i was very very lucky unlike 2008 when i got shut out for both msg shows. we had no clue we had tickets until 20 minutes later when it said u cant add more then 1 set. seriously its hard enough to get the buy button but if your lucky enough too u should be able to know u have tickets and checkout without your computer freezing 50 times. what a joke fix this crap seriously, i have 2-4 peeps that got screwed because of this. like i said i was lucky enough but it took well over 4 hrs to get tickets and thats a problem that needs to be fixed
Go Birds!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    yea you tell em

Fight da power
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• the same shit happened to me, the only reason i knew i found night 1 in my cart, was the first time i clicked buy nothing happened, i got pissed and clicked ita bunch of times, then got the same message you cant add msg 1 more than once to your cart, so i was like woohoo it added, then it took like 3 times to get through the 3 steps but it finaly worked 80 mins later i got my tickets

for night 2?? well i got fucked on that one, i got the buy button 2 times but it never fuckin worked then it sold out

10c needs to go back to the old way of giving out tickets, the new way is complete bullshit. there is just far too many people who got fucked over.
  • ManUnitedManUnited Posts: 160
    smiley-violent002.gif I feel better now
    "Whoever, when he dies, leaves on paper a beautiful line of poetry has left the heavens richer and the earth too.”
    F. PESSOA