Dreams about typing F5

TooMuchBloodTooMuchBlood Posts: 312
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Well, it's 3 a.m. in the East Coast, and I've been up for an hour, shaken awake by dreams of typing F5 and working the Firefox and Explorer browsers. Over six hours, the process became a pattern, much like breathing. I can say I landed tickets for the first nigbt but not the second. At 9:50 p.m., the tickets were officially out of stock.

I'm beginning to wonder which long night produced such exhaustion, adrenalin-burning and heart-racing moments: Halloween at the Spectrum or last night's attempts at MSG tickets. Kidding.

I'm in agreement that the ticket-purchasing process is in need of a tuneup. It'd be unfair to revert to the geographic model simply because lots of states get infrequent shows or none at all these days.

Clearly, spending six hours shows a fan's dedication to the band, and I know lots of others were refreshing their browser deep into the night. Pearl Jam and management, don't give up showing dedication to your fans and try to find a way to improve the process. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zdogbonezdogbone Posts: 117
    at least you're in! now go to sleep!
    Three crooked hearts and swirls all around... I miss you all day
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    zdogbone wrote:
    at least you're in! now go to sleep!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”