confirmation email ? i have yet to get mine

wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
edited March 2010 in The Porch
was a good but stressfull day. i got some for both MSG shows but i have not recieved any confirmation email.
it shows in my order history , so i guess i am gold? anyone..........
ajb
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• still waiting for mine too...
  • wpg pearl wrote:
    was a good but stressfull day. i got some for both MSG shows but i have not recieved any confirmation email.
    Are you in a hurry?
  • wpg pearl wrote:
    Are you in a hurry?
    come on play nice :?

i have a pair in my order history,but the screen crashed just as i was putting in my card details so i will be pleased to get my email :)
  • wpg pearl wrote:
    Are you in a hurry?
    come on play nice :?

i have a pair in my order history,but the screen crashed just as i was putting in my card details so i will be pleased to get my email :)

Ok, for you: If its in your order history, you're good to go. But if you're neurotic like myself, I'm sure you'll get an email, may take a day or too, check your spam folder too. If you're super neurotic, check bank account or credit card you used.
  • wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    ya mine was wonky ,crashing and stuff was almost done my order and it frooze up.then look in my cart an they made in it sweet so just want my email for piece of mind...just want to be extra sure
    ajb
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    When you're about to drop another couple of bills on travel logistics, and hopefully before hotel and airfare gets jacked, it's nice to know there's a payoff at the end and not some computer glitch....

Indy is in order history, but no e-mail, and I got a membership renew e-mail in minutes after buying that moments before the sale....
    [sic] happens
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i do not have msg night 2 yet. the other 2 have come through
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I received the confirmation email for MSG 2 a few minutes after buying.
    by experience, i'd say there is no logic. Sometimes, the email arrives within minutes, sometimes it takes hours or days...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • nykoellenykoelle Posts: 80
    I'm in the same boat. I've been a hot mess since 2:45pm yesterday. I never got a confirmation screen or anything, it crashed after entering my cc# everytime. But I have order history for both MSG shows, so I'm hoping.

Paranoid as hell though, I've never looked forward to a $350 credit card bill before. Once I get charged I'll feel a lot better :x
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    The e-mail is irrelevant. If it's in your profile, you're golden.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    No email for me either, although it's in my order history and the money has already been taken out of my checking account. So, i damn well better have tickets :D:D
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    Same boat as all of you. Pending transaction in my bank account so I'm assuming that it went through.