Play F' me in the brain at MSG!

FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Philly and the Spectrum got "Out of my mind", so let's raise the bar at MSG and get "Fuck me in the brain" (aka Ramblings III).

We won't even throw our shoes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH82vz5H-AM
CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    FiveB247x wrote:

We won't even throw our shoes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH82vz5H-AM

Speak for yourself! :lol:
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
    bump.
    CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
  • PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    FiveB247x wrote:
    "Fuck me in the brain"
    Dedicated to everyone that spent hours trying to get 10c tix for these shows.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
    Nah more like everyone who's silly enough to believe a band or fanclub owe's them anything. I love it when people bitch and complain like they're entitled to things they are not. You pay $20 and it entitles you to expect everything you've ever wanted in life... sure... :roll: I'm still mad PJ won't play my house, so unfair.. wah wah wah

PNuttyJam wrote:
    FiveB247x wrote:
    "Fuck me in the brain"
    Dedicated to everyone that spent hours trying to get 10c tix for these shows.
    CONservative governMENt

Uhhhh anyone with me?
    CONservative governMENt

• WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    I am!!