Thank You TEN CLUB!!

schuey1schuey1 Posts: 23
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I would like to thank the Ten Club for even giving us this opportunity to get great seats!! I have always been able To get tickets for shows all it takes is patience! I have never won the lottery and closest I have been is about11 rows at VA Beach 08. But I appreciate the chance they give us To get our moneys worth each tour!!
Thank You Ten Club!!!
Jason in VA
See u in Boston and Bristow
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Golly Beave, thanks for the update.
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    u have something on your nose . its brown . What is that ??
  • I would like to balance this out by telling the fine people that work at the Ten Club that you suck.

I have always gotten tickets to the shows I want. But---I live in the 21st Century and believe that the people and organizations that I do business with should do the same. My time is valuable...and making me hit refresh all afternoon on your shitty computer system was garbage.

I don't know how you people sleep at night. You are a bunch of emotional rapists.
  • I would like to balance this out by telling the fine people that work at the Ten Club that you suck.

I have always gotten tickets to the shows I want. But---I live in the 21st Century and believe that the people and organizations that I do business with should do the same. My time is valuable...and making me hit refresh all afternoon on your shitty computer system was garbage.

I don't know how you people sleep at night. You are a bunch of emotional rapists.

Seems like you are getting your money's worth, spending your very valuable time posting 'fuck' on a band forum for the last 6 hours...
    There's a lot to be said for nowhere...
  • Not really. I let the Ten Club fuck me today, bought some tickets, watched a basketball game, watched Lost, and then came on here...no intention really to complain until I see posts like this. So...it really wasn't 6 hours.

BTW---I am a very important person. The Ten Club with rue the day they crossed me. I don't want to make "threats"...but "someone" will probably take a large dump in their office tomorrow and not flush. Might not even wipe. Who knows?
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,457
    jokertt wrote:
    u have something on your nose . its brown . What is that ??
    hehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....