D.C. 10C pre-sale, will it be bad?

Satans Red MosquitoSatans Red Mosquito Posts: 763
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I'm trying for the presale, and I was just wondering will it be non-stop refresh hell tomorrow when those puppies hit the site like MSG or Boston or will it not be so bad?
Shows Attended
2008 - Bonnaroo
2009 - Chicago 1
2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
2012 - Music Midtown Festival
2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LD212318LD212318 Posts: 12
    I'm going to be on trying to get tickets even though I'll let it time out and empty my cart because I'm not going to D.C. :lol: Totally kidding by the way. I'm not too sure, I think a lot of people who missed out on MSG1 and 2 are gonna be trying to get D.C tix. We'll see.
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    it will be the ticketing equivalent to a full rectal examination.
  • AMYLOUAMYLOU Posts: 4
    I'm holding my breath and counting down the hours. Good luck to everyone trying to get tix to DC show. I know I need a little :thumbup:
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    DC (Bristow) is set to be just as difficult as Boston and NYC were. I only hope we have some better luck with this. Seriously considering taking in a midwest show next time, after all this craziness today. Lucky to get into MSG1 tho...so it's not that I should be complaining, right?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~