10c TIX and the mistakes I made.

LD212318LD212318 Posts: 12
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Okay, first of all, I'd just like to say that I got my tickets for Boston by total accident. I've read so many posts tonight from people who say, and I quote, "I hit the buy button like 20 times and I have no tickets", I thought I'd bring this to everyone attention. I was at my computer at 12:00 on the dot today. I went to goods / tickets and the Boston link wasn't even up. I think it went up around 12:03. Anyway, the "buy" button appeared. :shock: I thought I was in the clear. I hit "BUY" and I get the error screen everyone was complaining about. At this point I didn't even think to check "my cart". Instead, I kept hitting refresh like a lot of people I'm sure. After not being able to log back into the ticket screen, I decide to check my cart out of curiosity. Low and behold, there they were. Just chillin' in my cart. I proceed to Step 1, 2, and 3 of the checkout procedure. After entering my CC# and hitting submit, I get the same error screen. :cry::cry: Not until checking the forums did I discover that if they're in your Order History, you're was all set.

I guess my advice for people is to be patient and not to click the "BUY" button more than once before checking your cart. I hope this info helps some for the future pre-sales.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• spoons67spoons67 Posts: 9
    that is true, but for me when i would look at my cart they were not there.

I got buy so many times tonight for msg II it wasnt in my cart.

it sucked
    1998:
    2000:
    2003:
    2004:
    2005:
    2006:
    2007:
    2008:
    2009: