it's official - both MSGs sold out

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
edited March 2010 in The Porch
saw MSG I with a 'sold out' sign earlier...now it seems they removed the 05.20 show from the list entirely, and the 05.21 has the 'sold out' stamp on it.

hope all got lucky, and for those who didn't....hope you can score spares and/or TM tix!

*edit - now the 05.20 show is listed again, but with the 'sold out' stamp as well.
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Anyone know when they go on sale to the populace???
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    saw MSG I with a 'sold out' sign earlier...now it seems they removed the 05.20 show from the list entirely, and the 05.21 has the 'sold out' stamp on it.

hope all got lucky, and for those who didn't....hope you can score spares and/or TM tix!

*edit - now the 05.20 show is listed again, but with the 'sold out' stamp as well.

were u able to get tix to either?
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • mgiustomgiusto Posts: 66
    I had same problem this time for tix that I did for the Philly tix. I was easily able to get the Thurs. show but no chance at Friday. For Friday I was able to get the BUY button about 5 times, but after that it would fail to load the next page to continue the checkout.

I tried alot of things on each failure after clicking the BUY button. Just keep pressing refresh, which would eventually wind you up at a page that says Requested action not available here, or something to that effect and the other times when a BUY click failed I would just try to go back to the 5/21 ticket page again, most of the time it would fail to load, other times it would say "Sold out temporarily" I would keep refreshing and eventually get a BUY button but could never get to a checkout page after.

I was on from 6:00pm EDT on the dot, just when the 5/21 tix showed up until 9:30pm EDT or so when the SOLD OUT displayed... I wish they could find a way to fix this issue when there are no tours going on. This is really becoming a painful process just to get tix to a show.

I really don't want to go to a Thurs. show with work the next morning, but I am forced to try for tix to that show "just in case" I can't get the Friday tix. Which if I am trying for 3.5 hours straight and can't follow thru with the order, I am dumbfounded as to how anybody got them...

If anyone wants to go 1 for 1 and go to both shows, I'd be glad to give my one Thurs. ticket for one Friday. My tenclub id is 145xxx so the seats should be pretty descent.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    long red wrote:

were u able to get tix to either?

i was. :oops:
    sorry, long red.
    i am VERY thankful, you bet!

general onsale is this saturday.
    also, don't forget there are always people selling their 10c spares, etc. so there's still hope.
    i know, doesn't make you feel better now, id' be utterly bummed too if i missed out.
    most especially b/c i LOVE for mr. dream to join me, most especially for hometown shows. i don't have a particularly good 10c # so our seats are less than stellar, but i figure better than what i'd score thru TM, and i just like knowing i have a piar, together. also nowadays....there is the dream of the lottery. i would LOVE for my husband to have a front row pj experience. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow