Where, oh where, can our Philly '09 MP3/Flac/CD's be?

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,446
edited March 2010 in The Porch
If Stone is hiding these tapes, there's gonna be trouble! :twisted:

Give us a sign! Give us a hint! What is the status of the Philly '09 Official Audio experience?
You remember the dates right? 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09.
Amazing night's wasn't it? Hell yeah! 8-)

Where's the official digital downloads? The mp3's? The flacs?
A hard copy on CD or even Bluray True HD Audio Disc? :P
Something!!!

Hopefully we will get some official info before Pearl Jam hits the stage this May 1st 2010 & before Rubysdad start's up a sticky thread on the '10 bootleg mp3/flac/cd program.

D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• they had to fly to Minnesota to ink a deal to sell them exclusively at Target first.
  • adamdudeadamdude Posts: 98
    MrSmith wrote:
    they had to fly to Minnesota to ink a deal to sell them exclusively at Target first.
    :lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,446
    MrSmith wrote:
    they had to fly to Minnesota to ink a deal to sell them exclusively at Target first.

darth_vader_nooo1.jpg
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    I remember thinking after the show "How was I going to take the 2 week wait to hear these?"
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,970
    over bends wrote:
    I remember thinking after the show "How was I going to take the 2 week wait to hear these?"
    Hows that working out? Couldnt go myself but as you can see by my "location">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    mickeyrat wrote:
    over bends wrote:
    Hows that working out? Couldnt go myself but as you can see by my "location">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not too good, I just looked over the setlist again. Oy vey.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume