Fuck You you fucking fuck

Comments

• Black-12Black-12 Posts: 249
    The sight just kept crashing and crashing. For both MSG shows i was logged in 10 min before sales. When I clicked refresh I was kicked off and couldn't get back on both times for 35 min. Then after refreshing and refreshing when I fnally got a buy I got the skelton face telling me upps Tempooray sold out. I sat in front of the computer for over 6 hours trying for MSG and 45 min for Boston. At leats I got Boston. The thing that is most upsetting to me is that I had buy alot only to get kicked off...it's just not right. I know nothing is perfect in this world but this was so frustrating.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,823
    camaros wrote:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly, PA

how do you go 11 years + between shows??????????

Well to be honest wasn't a huge fan of Binaural (like it now) and Riot Act. So i skipped a lot of those shows :oops: Got back into Pearl Jam when Avocado came out. Had an opportunity to go to one of the Wachovia shows a few years ago, but didn't. :( Wanted to go to the shows with MMJ but was at a Phillies game for one and didn't really have any money for the other dhow. Another reason I am not a fan of The Susquehanna/Tweeter/Blockbuster Center.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    Flagg wrote:
    Supply and demand.

bingo!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Sorry just needed to say it.

BTW - 10C I take back every nice thing I ever said about any of you.

boo-hoo. grow up.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PearlybakerPearlybaker Posts: 217
    Flagg wrote:
    Supply and demand.

I dedicate the title to you.

Stop with the supply and demand or at least think up something original.

That's not the point - It's about time and its value joker.
    "Hey, listen asshole, one more fucker throws a fuckin' quarter up here and we're outta here, I'm tellin' ya, FUCKER! What the fuck, you're blowin' it for fuckin' everybody. Hit me with a fuckin' quarter again and, fuck it, I'm outta here. We're all outta here. Fuck you, and if anyone sees someone throw fuckin' change right next to them, you have my permission to beat the fuckin' holy shit outta them."
    Flagg wrote:
    Supply and demand.

but...it's true. hmmmm.......
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PearlybakerPearlybaker Posts: 217
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Flagg wrote:
    Supply and demand.

No it's not - how many tickets did they sell today 2,500?

You can't accommodate selling that many tickets in a reasonable amount of time and saying it SOLD OUT, stop and go be with family or do work or whatever else that is certainly more productive than pushing the dummy button.
    "Hey, listen asshole, one more fucker throws a fuckin' quarter up here and we're outta here, I'm tellin' ya, FUCKER! What the fuck, you're blowin' it for fuckin' everybody. Hit me with a fuckin' quarter again and, fuck it, I'm outta here. We're all outta here. Fuck you, and if anyone sees someone throw fuckin' change right next to them, you have my permission to beat the fuckin' holy shit outta them."
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Flagg wrote:
    Supply and demand.

Awesome personal attack dude. I am putting you on my Christmas card list for sure.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • I'm no computer expert, but it shouldn't take 4 hours to display a "Sold Out" sign during an online ticket sale in 2010. That's not supply and demand, that's bullshit.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Flagg wrote:
    Supply and demand.

No it's not true. Yes, there is more demand than supply....but that means that the tickets should sell out in like an hour.....you shouldn't have to wait around for 4 hours.

The email you get from Tenclub says "tickets will be sold on a first come, first serve basis." Well there were people on this site at 6pm last night that didn't get shit and maybe people who logged in around 9pm and got lucky and did get tickets. There's a problem with that.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Demand and Supply ;)

I hope you still score some tickets.
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    See: my avatar
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    I think it's great to be able to just say Fuck fucking fuck :lol::lol: that will be my motto of today for me :) Fuck fucking fuck dam i like that :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,457
    I think it's great to be able to just say Fuck fucking fuck :lol::lol: that will be my motto of today for me :) Fuck fucking fuck dam i like that :lol:
    Im afraid to ask.....

Jose???
    Did you get all your tickets yesterday?????

Fuckityfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckityfuck!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Im afraid to ask.....

Jose???

Nada here Mike zippo like i said on another thread i gave up trying to score tickets from 10C for any northeast gigs after 08 debacle i won't submit my self again , i had someone else try for me with no luck i didn't expect to score any and i was proven right but that is what a chose.Today i will do the same get someone else to try for me for Hartford i suck at this interwebbbbb bullshit :lol::lol: LIKE I SAID 27XXX doesn't guarantee anything at all ....
  • JA25290JA25290 Posts: 8
    now fuck off.....i got work to do. 8-)[/quote]

Good Luck getting a job since you just failed your grade 10!!!! TPB's are awesome! :P
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,457
    Im afraid to ask.....

Jose???

Nada here Mike zippo like i said on another thread i gave up trying to score tickets from 10C for any northeast gigs after 08 debacle i won't submit my self again , i had someone else try for me with no luck i didn't expect to score any and i was proven right but that is what a chose.Today i will do the same get someone else to try for me for Hartford i suck at this interwebbbbb bullshit :lol::lol: LIKE I SAID 27XXX doesn't guarantee anything at all ....
    DAMN!!!

Im sorry to hear this...I really am.

Jose, I basically stopped trying in 06, I spent hours and hours trying for tickets in 06, and said "NEVER AGAIN"!!

Its just not worth the aggravation. Going to a concert, and purchasing tickets to that concert, should be a FUN experience. I passed up on getting tickets to the Chicago shows in 09 (though I went to the shows), and I didnt go to any shows in 08. Last year, I broke down, and was on the board for an hour, getting Philly tickets. But I really dont ever see myself, going through the aggravating process, of getting 10club tickets ever again.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Agreed see you on the next tour Speedy tickets from me :lol::lol: Just not in the Northeast, :lol: Alaska yeah
  • mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    People may not like it, but the fairest way to do this for high demand shows is random (same way it would have been handled with fan club mail order tickets, only without the chance of your shit getting lost in the mail). You have until X:XX to submit your order with a valid Ccard. The system awards 2,000 pairs, you get an email an hour later and that is that. THERE IS NO more fairness to having 5,000 people hit refresh at the exact same time and see who's lucky enough to see the BUY button first. There are also people out there (At least on prev tours) using their computer skills to jump the queue. What makes that approach any worse than what we've got?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    At ticket sales times, there is always 'debate' on how to proceed (mainly by those who didn't get tickets) for the next sale. When lottery is suggested, part will say 'yay', others will say 'nay' because they don't feel they have any control over the situation. I guess even if you're banging on your computer, you may feel that YOU can do something to get those tix. Should I even mention some people wondering if 'random' is really random....
  • mavimavi Posts: 941
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • ... Who's actually quite happy about seeing some shows? Who's actually not going to bitch and moan about not getting 10C tix or not complain about tour location?

This girl!!! :D

I am actually quite fucking greatful that I can go to even one. Amazing, huh?

Positivity. Try it you shitheads! ;)
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    A little positive vibe with an indirect slap of negativity... its better than all negative I guess. :)
  • very lady like... :lol:
  • drsluggo wrote:
    A little positive vibe with an indirect slap of negativity... its better than all negative I guess. :)
    That's just how I roll... :lol:
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,613
    :lol::lol:
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • ... Who's actually quite happy about seeing some shows? Who's actually not going to bitch and moan about not getting 10C tix or not complain about tour location?

This girl!!!

I am actually quite fucking greatful that I can go to even one. Amazing, huh?

Positivity. Try it you shitheads!

EDIT: What did I say? Should I have omitted Fuck?
    i like this post! :thumbup:

enjoy the show!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    edited March 2010
    I liked the other one better... I was going to reply "Who is in before the lock? This guy!!!" but the mods beat me to it.
    Post edited by DeLukin on
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
    DeLukin wrote:
    I liked the other one better...

there was another one? :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
This discussion has been closed.