i got shut out of MSG 1, but it's gonna be okay

demaydemay Posts: 67
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Hi,
hours, hours...called my brother for help when I had to leave for a meeting..hours gone, and was lucky enough to get MSG 2..but somehow shut out of MSG 1. That's after logging in 10 minutes before..blah blah.
It'll be okay.
I've hooked up folks with my 10c seats, and I'll get hooked up. Or, I'll go through ticketmaster.
Once, I snoozed on 10c seats for a Chicago show. couldn't afford them. Then, I got a job, and like a week before the show, I got a ticket through ticketmaster. waaayyy up in the rafters. but you know, it was a great show, had a blast, cause I was among friends.

yeah, seeing them up close is such an awesome treat. NYC...lots of people over there clammoring for the same thing. That's what happens. You could go to Kansas City, no problem. Yeah, 10c isn't perfect. Yeah, our yearly fees just keep going up and not sure how it's reflected in service. but, we'll get in to the shows, and MSG isn't huge, so it'll be great. not perfect, but still fun as hell.

btw,...anyone wanna take an extra MSG 2 for an extra MSG 1? :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    just like every other tour, i got shut out of both MSG shows. and yes, i'm angry and bitchy like a petulant teenager.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • gregfoehrgregfoehr Posts: 10
    I feel cheated. This is the third tour through NY that I won't see. What's the point of continually paying your fee when you never get to see a show by your home. I honestly feel like this thing is a scam.
    GMF
  • demaydemay Posts: 67
    that's the thing with New York..LOTS of people.