MSG on STUBHUB already! HOW?!

orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
edited March 2010 in The Porch
http://www.stubhub.com/pearl-jam-ticket ... 10-941887/

What kind of scam is this?!

and its not Ten Club members, because as you can see, some are selling 4 tix.

i'm so angry, i could punch a dolphin.
Jam out with your clam out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Does anyone know when the public onsale for Boston and Hartford are? I got shut out today...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • zmanzman Posts: 502
    someone is greasing some pockets
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    season ticket holders for the venue that don't wanna go
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    Or scalpers who are testing the waters or trying to set the market. Blaming 10C for this is asinine.
  • Does anyone know when the public onsale for Boston and Hartford are? I got shut out today...

that sucks dude!!

public is this Friday the 19th.
    Does anyone know when the public onsale for Boston and Hartford are? I got shut out today...
    Sorry, just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

that sucks dude!!

public is this Friday the 19th.
    Yeah, I'm gonna just go the Crazy Breed route and go for best available in the public onsale.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    It will be just like the Wembley club here in the UK, something like 20,000 tickets get sold on black market for most gigs there
  • What in the world does the 10C have to do with this? Did they create the earthquakes in Chilie and Haiti too?
    Gorge
  • Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    Most venues let their club seat and suite holder order tickets before they go onsale to the general public. And yes, some scalpers own club seats and suites.