To the whiners.....

kineticjamkineticjam Posts: 154
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Yes, this sucks. I didn't get my MSG tix either. What do you expect! The largest city in the world and a band with the most loyal fans in the world. What else can 10c do? Not every 500,000 10c fans are going to get tix. I always find them from a cool 10c member on the board or at the show anyway. So just chill out! I've never not gotten tix to a show that I wanted to go to.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    No shit there even playing two nights . lol . :lol::lol:
  • WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 558
    right on dude. and if i have an extra... i will look for your name.
  • kineticjamkineticjam Posts: 154
    See... this guy might have a ticket for me and the presale isn't even over.
  • jokertt wrote:
    No shit there even playing two nights . lol . :lol::lol:

they're
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    I jst get frustrated when I see the tickets in my cart, enter CC info and it bombs out and i lose them
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I jst get frustrated when I see the tickets in my cart, enter CC info and it bombs out and i lose them

you may have checked, but crashed on me too after CC info...they were listed in my order history.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,836
    kineticjam wrote:
    Yes, this sucks. I didn't get my MSG tix either. What do you expect! The largest city in the world and a band with the most loyal fans in the world. What else can 10c do? Not every 500,000 10c fans are going to get tix. I always find them from a cool 10c member on the board or at the show anyway. So just chill out! I've never not gotten tix to a show that I wanted to go to.

Exactly!

Just because you don't have two tickets means that someone else has two. Odds are probably very good that we'll see a ton of "I have an extra ticket" threads pop up.

...just breathe.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • chloe10chloe10 Posts: 46
    what's frustrating is that so many people are willing to travel to see pearl jam in nyc moreso than any other city, and they take the ten club presale tix away from those ten clubbers who live here and were planning on going to the msg shows. i live in nyc and this is the first time i have been shut out of all shows in the ny area. yes in 08 the presales were not great. but they were better than this. how is it that 3 1/2hrs after the presale we still don't know if msg2 sold out or not.
    4/17/1994 Paramount Theatre NYC, 9/28/1996 Randall's Island NYC, 6/14/1998 Tibetan Freedom Concert Washington DC, 8/23/2000 Jones Beach NY, 4/29/2003 Albany NY, 7/9/2003 MSG, 5/12/2006 Albany NY, 6/1/2006 Continental Airlines Arena NJ, 6/3/2006 Continental Airlines Arena NJ, 6/24/2008 MSG, 6/25/2008 MSG, 10/30/2009 Philadelphia PA, 10/31/2009 Philadelphia PA, 5/18/2010 Newark NJ, 5/20/2010 MSG, 5/21/2010 MSG