10Club, Something has to be done.

orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
edited March 2010 in The Porch
You can't sell the tix through this web site ... especially the NY tix ... TOO MANY people want to see them in NYC, for obvious reasons. The site can't handle the traffic and poor bastards like me get shut out of their hometown show (AGAIN).

Now I have to stroke Ticketmaster's heinous appendage (AGAIN) for tickets.

For the love of god, you hosers ... please set up a different web site for ticket sales or give NYers first crack at NY shows.

The end.
Jam out with your clam out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I am from Cleveland, and I got both LeBron and tickets two two nights in NYC.

Cleveland goes on sale tomorrow. Your welcome in our town!!!
  • PJ44PJ44 Posts: 153
    same here bro. another new yorker shut out!
    PJ44
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    I am from Cleveland, and I got both LeBron and tickets two two nights in NYC.

Cleveland goes on sale tomorrow. Your welcome in our town!!!

no offense, but fuck Cleveland.
  • Katie 69Katie 69 Posts: 124
    this is why i just went ahead and got columbus tickets . fuck this .

and no offense but fuck NYC :o move out of that arm pit they call a city u might get tickets . lol :lol:
  • gregfoehrgregfoehr Posts: 10
    You sound classy Katie
    GMF
  • stranger34stranger34 Posts: 235
    ten club owes us a big apology. you wasted peoples time from 3 pm to 8pm. totally unprofessional. if you can't handle a presale. don't have them
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    and i almost got fired today for "fucking around on the internet all afternoon!" (my editor's words).
  • demaydemay Posts: 67
    folks, it can't be all 10c's fault. First off, how do you give priority based on address? Seriously, how? you think it's slow now...

this is what happens in NY. It's hard to get tix to shows. You can get tix to Kansas City today, no problem.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853
    I doubt U2's website operates like this.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • I think the MSG is overrated, and I've seen them there5 times. i'd much rather get tickets at somewhere like Indiana or Columbus, where my fan club number can do me some real good. but since traveling isn't really an option, I'll be at both shows, whether or not I get 10 Club tix (got them for 2, trying for 1)
  • Even the IRS' website works on April 15th ;/
    A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.
  • New Yorkers are such babies. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. cry me a fuckin' river.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I feel you in this. All the times I ever tried to get MSG tickets when I lived in NY I could not get them. It was so frustrating!! :evil:

This time, I decided I wasn't even going to waste time trying to get them.
    I decided to try places that are probably "less desirable" in the hopes of actually getting a ticket. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&