Wireless vs. Wired

cheprichepri Posts: 7
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I'm using wireless and have no luck for MSG 1 or 2 - still trying!
Keep getting "Connection has been timed out"
Any thoughts????

Thank you everyone for your replies - happy to know it's not just me !!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    edited March 2010
    i have a T1 line and no luck for both nights its not just u . i have two browsers open . there both crashing out .

chrome and firefox . not just u my friend .

Oh yeah my thoughts . Load Balance u fuckers . !!! :o
  • gregfoehrgregfoehr Posts: 10
    I had the same thought, but it doesn't make a difference. I can't get anything wired or wireless.
    GMF
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    You get that because of the crowding of the bandwidth trying to get in to by tickets. It really makes no difference if you're wired or wireless. Got Boston tickets with a wireless connection today.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • KravenKraven Posts: 829
    Have a laptop and desktop one wired one wireless. Got em on wireless
    32 shows and counting...
  • Wired is typically faster. I would go with it. If you have Windows 7, you should have a 64-bit internet Explorer browser...use it. It is also faster.
    Gorge
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Of course you should wire in. It is definitely faster no question about it. We've got a big network at the house, but I always wire in to the router when seeking tickets.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • MikeSigMikeSig Posts: 74
    The speed of your connection would normally make a difference, but with the server in a basically crapped-out state due to the overwhelming demand, it really doesn't matter at all. Right now, someone with a 28k dial-up has just as much chance as someone with a dedicated T1.