Getting Past Buy Button

Force of PJForce of PJ Posts: 9
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I have buy buttons up on two computers but it just errors after that on tbe buy.spring page...any solutions? I keep going back and reclicking buy...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    hit check out, not view cart... it's possible they are in there...
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    yes... get off your 2 fucking computers and everyone else get off your 2 or 51 fucking computers and then you might be able to get tickets.

thanks!
  • cb161987cb161987 Posts: 1
    talk about screwed up bullshit web site I get 5 buy times and four out of the five I can't go any farther.Explorer can't find the web site.Then when I finally do get there all the way to the end put in my information my payment hit submit BANG I'm gone again NO TICKETS
  • PorchRatsPorchRats Posts: 164
    Once i got to the buy button I would click on it then the browser would time out (IE). I never went back to the buy page I just kept hitting refresh until I got to step 1 of 3. Then I would hit submit the browser would time out and I'd keep hitting refresh again until i got to step 2. I did this all the way until the end. Refresh is your best friend in this adventure!
    2000: Saratoga
    2003: Albany, Hartford, Camden 1+2,
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston 2,
    2008: Mansfield,
    2010 MSG 1+2,
    2011: Alpine Valley 1+2
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn 1+2, Philly 1+2, Hartford
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Please don't take my message wrong... but I want to show this in case you didn't see what 10c said on the homepage to emphasize this:

Pre-Sale Tips:

DO NOT LOGIN USING MULTIPLE COMPUTERS!!!!! This creates a bottle neck of web traffic which can result in site failure and loss of ticket order. We can not stress this one enough.

http://www.pearljam.com/news/announcement
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • I apologize....I did check the cart and eventually the tickets were there...I got the tickets after surviving a few refreshes at the last step. Thanks for the advice.