Keep Trying People... Patience is a virtue

MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Saw a "Buy" button about 8 minutes ago...
Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJ PartyPJ Party Posts: 16
    Gahhh...me too!!! Just got a "buy" a few minutes ago. But still timing out. Hope this works.
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Just let that son of a bitch load. If it times out, click in the address bar and hit enter
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • I've seen the buy button a lot, every time I click it, it says checkout cannot be completed because item is out of stocl
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I'm trying to have patience!!!

Just got some in my cart, did step 1 of the purchase, then it crashed.
    Just got to the 'cart' page & says my cart is EMPTY!!!

WHATT???

Need some good vibes real bad!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • i can't even open the page, let alone see a buy button.
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I got night 1 tix 'buy button' over an hour after the onsale, and got a pair....this time, I've had them in my cart for an hour, but it keeps bouncing me back...I've entered CC info at least 20 times.
    samjam wrote:
    Need some good vibes real bad!

:: sending vibes your way ::
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,987
    Not really -- I've been trying since 3:00 -- over four hours, and I've got nothing. I'm really questioning my sanity right now.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • thedeadpoolsthedeadpools Posts: 3
    edited March 2010
    so i am not the only one who is having this same issue. i think it is happening because of all the Ten Club members trying to buy tickets. i am surprised the server is not crashed yet. the bandwidth is sure fucked up though.

i think the reason why some of your carts are emptying or saying item out of stock, because you are being timed out and it is probably taking over 10 min to get through. it does say that over 10 min and your tickets get dumped for the next member.
    Post edited by thedeadpools on
  • its 710 eastern now, everytime i try for night 2 it either times out the connection or i get it to work and says temporary out of stock grrrrrrrr this is fuckin bs

night 1 took me until around 420pm 80mins to get tickets, this time it seems even wrse, i have not seen a buy button yet grrrrr.

we need a better system, every year it gets worse and worse, la took me like 45mins or something and that was worse yet, this time its just worse unreal. we need better system

what if ten club bought a 2nd server????? wouldnt that help shit go alot faster, 1 server cant handle everyone
  • gregfoehrgregfoehr Posts: 10
    I haven't seen a button yet, just temp out of stock. This is pretty stupid.
    GMF
  • the button is just a tease anyway
  • CJ43447CJ43447 Posts: 16
    just got the buy button......waiting to see how it pans out....not looking so good from what everyone else is saying! this is really annoying (1 hour and 15 minutes later....)
  • sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    Been trying since 12 (7pm uk).

Got the buy button 11 times but no luck.
    3 times I could not load the next page and 8 times out of stock.

Still trying though!
  • Three presales in one day here - I'm pretty well virtued out
  • tried for 2 hours 10 minutes before i finally got the buy button to add to my cart for MSG 1

tried for 1 hour 10 minutes for MSG2

finally got them both..

hang in there guys and keep refreshing
    i am a rhinosaurus and my skin is three feet thick
  • "The requested action could not be completed"
    Best of luck, guys. Hope to see y'all there.

Don't stop til that ish says SOLD OUT
  • CJ43447CJ43447 Posts: 16
    seriously. the buy button can kiss my ass.
  • crittablescrittables Posts: 342
    ptricia435 wrote:
    "The requested action could not be completed"

i may punch a baby if i get that one more time...okay maybe not a baby, but my computer screen

also i just got this one: 2010 PEARL JAM 5/21 NEW YORK TICKET PAIR could not be added to your cart because it is out of stock :(

i think it's time to load up and head home. i'm sick of my office.
  • i just got my tickets for St. Louis. sweet :)

keep trying people. you WILL get them if you keep trying.

click the address bar and hit return when you are hanging. i did that several times and i finally got mine :)
  • I'm going to have to work till 4AM to make up for this time

crittables wrote:
    ptricia435 wrote:
    "The requested action could not be completed"

i may punch a baby if i get that one more time...okay maybe not a baby, but my computer screen

also i just got this one: 2010 PEARL JAM 5/21 NEW YORK TICKET PAIR could not be added to your cart because it is out of stock :(

i think it's time to load up and head home. i'm sick of my office.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming.... :D

Took an hour & 25 for MSG II just now- but finally got them!!
    Hang in there!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • schappschapp Posts: 160
    Just got MSG II !!!!

I used firefox; keep reloading until you see the BUY button, once you have it click it (duh! :)) and if it times out, do not reload, but click "Try Again" inside the window... keep on doing it until you get something...

If it's Our dear fellow saying you killed the webpage, then hit "Back" and repeat the process.

Once you get them, DO NOT RELOAD, but hit on try again, even after writing down your credit card info... that worked for me... after 1h27 trying.

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!

Yeah!!!!
  • I got both nights but it was not easy -- for night 2 I tried be much calmer and just kept hitting the refresh button until I got what I needed. Once I got the buy button is was still a nightmare trying to get check out and took another 30 minutes but each time I got kicked out of the site I kept hitting the refresh key until I got back in. Eventually I was able to complete the transaction and as long as it doesn't say sold out there are still tickets available so keep trying. It is very frustrating and at times torture but keep trying !!! Good Luck !! :):)