Is MSG 1 presale sold out?

crashing88crashing88 Posts: 239
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I haven't seen a buy button in 2 hours...

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i'm not sure. i still have hope.. and now i am stuck trying for both nights. but i'm probably just dumb. :oops:
  • ArmogiArmogi Posts: 76
    i'm not sure. i still have hope.. and now i am stuck trying for both nights. but i'm probably just dumb. :oops:

we all are at this point...
  • KravenKraven Posts: 829
    Got night 2 and immediately went back to try to get night 1. This is nuts, what 4 hours into the sale and still not technically sold out?
    32 shows and counting...
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Kraven wrote:
    Got night 2 and immediately went back to try to get night 1. This is nuts, what 4 hours into the sale and still not technically sold out?

Me too! From my MSG 2 checkout hell, I bet many people are still stuck with tix in their cart but not able to pay for them for MSG 1. Maybe they will give up and I can snag them. That or I'm just delusional! I'm hungry and thirsty but I haven't left my computer in 4.5 hours!
  • I just got MSG 1 tickets.

I got the buy button around 7:10 and then it took about 15 minutes for the checkout process.

As long as it says 'Temporarily Out of Stock', keep trying.

Good luck!
    I just got MSG 1 tickets.

I got the buy button around 7:10 and then it took about 15 minutes for the checkout process.

As long as it says 'Temporarily Out of Stock', keep trying.

Good luck!

Thats what I want to hear! Grats. I hope some pop up my way
    32 shows and counting...
    buuump anyone get an msg 1 recently?
    32 shows and counting...
  • melva02melva02 Posts: 298
    Does anyone know whether it automatically switches from "temporarily out of stock" to "sold out", or whether a human has to switch it? It's getting toward dinnertime where those humans are....

And does anyone else feel ashamed to be spending more time trying to get tickets to a show than the band will spend playing songs at that show?