Tickets and Making Everyone Happy

KillTakerKillTaker Posts: 140
edited March 2010 in The Porch
There is a large amount of frustration in not being able to see the band you love. It's human nature to be angry... But understand something; The amount of tix available is limited- no matter what type of server the 10C uses. And the amount of traffic attempting tickets for a show like this is ENORMOUS. So even if the 10C acquired ticketmaster capacity servers the only thing it would serve to do is give you a sold out message faster. This band and the 10C does everything they can to take care of us but they cannot be everything to everyone. Put this fanclub up against ANY working fanclub today (with a professional touring band) and you won't find one that comes close to what 10C does for us. If you have a constructive piece of advice (and you have the skill set and experience to speak intelligently) email the 10C with it.. They've changed most aspects of what they do over the past 20 years.. Enjoy the music and get to shows you can get to.. But bitching about the ticket system when tickets arent going to magically appear for everyone who wants them is insane (to me).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SK42075SK42075 Posts: 3
    I would actually prefer a faster system that sold the tickets faster and I recieved a notification that the tix were sold out in 30 minutes or whatever instead of wasting 4+ hours thus far trying to get a pair of tix to either MSG show. Bring on Ticketmaster or a new server or whatever....