Stop the bitching...

MS29359MS29359 Posts: 9
edited March 2010 in The Porch
its not a perfect system but think of every other top 10 worldwide band's tour

would you rather have $250/ticket like the stones...

or maybe "shows" instead of "concerts" like u2 and sprinsteen (both of which I like, but lets face it the next night is the same as the prior at their "shows")

Fact is PJ does more for their fans than any other band out there, and that's why people are frustrated with the system cause you just want to see PJ again and again
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    you're a dumbass
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    springsteen is not the same night as the previous night

fail

lol
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    sorry, i mean your post is dumb, not you.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    seriously, who here really thought this would go down smooth and bitch free?
  • bmarybmary Posts: 2
    bullshit.

They offer presale to help the "fans". You pay a membership fee.
    wtf? AGAIN, I am screwed over by the system.

Does Ticketbastard run PJ's ticket sales? Seems that way
  • MikeSigMikeSig Posts: 74
    Wow, saying Springsteen plays the same show every night is just wrong. Pearl Jam just happens to be the only major rock band in the world that mixes up setlists more than Bruce does.
  • MS29359MS29359 Posts: 9
    fair enough, I take Bruce out of it with apologies he charges fair prices and plays a ton of dates, but seriously...if you have been a ten club member longer than 10 minutes you know its not smooth.

Just wait till we line up at 12pm outside MSG for the poster run...if anything I hope that the next tour they fully scale the option to buy a poster when you buy the tickets
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    MS29359 wrote:
    fair enough, I take Bruce out of it with apologies he charges fair prices and plays a ton of dates, but seriously...if you have been a ten club member longer than 10 minutes you know its not smooth.

Just wait till we line up at 12pm outside MSG for the poster run...if anything I hope that the next tour they fully scale the option to buy a poster when you buy the tickets
    apology accepted. continue on with the bitching about bitching lol
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• teflonsteveteflonsteve Posts: 275
    I LOVE Pearl Jam. They are my favorite band and have been for a long time. However, they are not on the level of u2/rolling stones/springsteen
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City