Help please

jm257212jm257212 Posts: 409
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I dont know whats going on? i checked out for night 2 msg.. its in my order history but no email or confirmation page?

any ideas please?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MikeSigMikeSig Posts: 74
    Then you're good to go. Congrats!
  • jm257212jm257212 Posts: 409
    MikeSig wrote:

has this happend to u before? so i can stop trying ? do i get a confirmation email?
    As a software developer, one odd thing I noticed about the system is that it only sends a confirmation email if you actually get "served" the confirmation page. Most sites trigger the email on the back-end when the order is processed as a way of letting a user know their order went through even if the confirm page fails for some reason. They may want to consider modifying this behavior in the future.
    jm257212 wrote:
    MikeSig wrote:

has this happend to u before? so i can stop trying ? do i get a confirmation email?

Once it shows up on your order history with an order number, it's in the database, so it's yours. The confirmation page and e-mail are just fancier ways of showing the same data.
  • jm257212jm257212 Posts: 409
    MikeSig wrote:
    As a software developer, one odd thing I noticed about the system is that it only sends a confirmation email if you actually get "served" the confirmation page. Most sites trigger the email on the back-end when the order is processed as a way of letting a user know their order went through even if the confirm page fails for some reason. They may want to consider modifying this behavior in the future.

ok mike.. thanks man.. so to be clear? i am good now?
  • I thought I timed out, but I checked my order history and its there....never received an actual on screen confirmation, but I'm in and so are you!
    Gorge
  • There was something in the presale info that you'll get a confirmation after the entire pre-sale ends...that's tomorrow or the next day, now I forget. I still can't even get in to get tix :(