I wish they would use TM for the pre-sales

AboveTheWavesAboveTheWaves Posts: 66
edited March 2010 in The Porch
as long as we still get the same seats and it still goes by senority, using TM would be much better. Their site doesn't crash, and its not like 10c tix are that much cheaper at all.

/rant
under your tongue, im like a tab.. i will give you what your not supposed to have

in wide open spaces we sing, with strings.. launch a full on musical cannonball.. guided by bells that we bring, they ring.. sound for the sky and the sun, our own waterfall...

one with the raging wind, alive on the highest tides, my ship at sail can climb a mountain.. ride it to the sky
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ur nuts...give more money to those corporate fuks
    -Rod
  • Pearl Jam is also a corporation. They sell the general tickets through them anyway, and they are about the same price. The only difference is TM's site doesn't crash. Id rather use the system where its easy to get tickets. 10C ticketing has been a joke since 2006.
    under your tongue, im like a tab.. i will give you what your not supposed to have

in wide open spaces we sing, with strings.. launch a full on musical cannonball.. guided by bells that we bring, they ring.. sound for the sky and the sun, our own waterfall...

one with the raging wind, alive on the highest tides, my ship at sail can climb a mountain.. ride it to the sky
  • corporate ticket people or corporate rock band, either way, it's all the same
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    I doubt you can use TM and still go by seniority.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    what the OP means is use tm servers for the pre sale rather then 10c servers which aren't looking to good right now.
    y0ukn0wit wrote:
    ur nuts...give more money to those corporate fuks
    and you dont think 10c or pearl jam is a big money making corporation, lol. that must be some good cherry kool aid you have.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    i have to agree. this website cannot handle this shit. this wasn't made clear to the 10c already?
  • PJPJ Posts: 291
    wasting a beautiful day outside...been 3 and 1/2 hours still can't get in to either 20 or 21. :cry:
    2006-06-01 E. Rutherford 1
    2008-06-24 NYC: MSG 1
    2008-06-25 NYC: MSG 2
  • MikeSigMikeSig Posts: 74
    I'd agree, but if they used TM, there' would be no way to prevent scalpers from inundating the system. Trust me, it always happens no matter how hard a band tries.