Stop crying

SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,203
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I don't post on here too much, however I'm on here every day reading and checking for updates....

Why is it that every time tix go on sale people start bitching and complaining about ticket prices. $173 for a pair is not cheap but my 10c number sucks and my seats more than likely will be worse than youres and I'm paying the same price. If you don't like how much tickets are save you're money...

Sorry I know this is just as bad as complaining but I would pay an extra $200 to have a seat within 10 rows
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    Seriously

Not EVERYONE can get in. in fact, that is the very reason they give tickets out.

Duh
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    too many crynoses on here
  • BiomechBiomech Posts: 34
    My theory is that most of the whiners do not work full time, support a family, etc. It seems as though in lieu of these things, they spend A LOT of time posting nonsensical bs.

As many other members have posted, Pearl Jam run a business. In this day and age all expenses have to be accounted for more than ever. I wouldn't be surprised to see our meager membership fee increase this year. Yes, I will continue to pay and support the band if it does.
  • Amen!

Yes, ticket prices have gone up, particularly on the last couple of tours. But it's not just PJ. Gone to any other shows lately? Van Halen was $125+ Ticketmaster rape, er, I mean, service charges for meh seats. Tom Petty's getting $41 for lawn seats this year ($130 for Gold Circle). Good U2 seats are $250 a pair. And don't even get me started on Bon Jovi :)

I've bragged to friends over the years about how "fan friendly" PJ's ticket pricing has been. I would argue it still is, relative to their peers (in the "mega rock star" way, not the "quality of music" way). Less so than it used to be, but still not bad in comparison.