NY MSG 5/20 Tickets

PakaPaka Posts: 471
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Brothers and sisters!

Keep on refreshing! They will pop up eventually!!

Got mine at around 3.15 and my friend scored his pair after a refreshing orgy ( ;) ) at 4.15 PM.

And this is not the US, this is from Europe! Keep on refreshing!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    norm is right....
    refresh and pray!
    that is THE strategy!!!

good luck all - seeya there!

gonna go decompress, get in a zen place again.....and get ready for round 2 @ 6pm. yikes.
    keep tryin'!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    man, grrrrrr...
    I saw the 'buy' button for a few rounds, but it wouldnt let me proceed. Now it's back to 'temporatily out of stock'...damn.
    now i get some half-loaded page with all the text garbled all over... not looking good here. :cry:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,563
    Got mine after 4. This is crazy!
    I need a drink
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • So you did refresh orgy at "Goods" page or further on??
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    man, grrrrrr...
    I saw the 'buy' button for a few rounds, but it wouldnt let me proceed. Now it's back to 'temporatily out of stock'...damn.
    now i get some half-loaded page with all the text garbled all over... not looking good here. :cry:

that's the way my page was looking when I scored mine. It doesn't matter what it looks like - the content is important!

don't give up!

open more than just one browser - i put them in my cart with safari and bought them with firefox :roll: ;)
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    88Lukin88 wrote:
    So you did refresh orgy at "Goods" page or further on??

tried all kinds of ways of refreshing. the one that worked the best was to click on the New York Tickets Link in the "Favourite Sales"-column...and scroll down again.

EDIT: the column is called "this week's top ten sales"...

GOOD LUCK AGAIN AND SEE YOU IN NEW YORK!
  • autumnautumn Posts: 191
    Finally got mine after an hour and 15 minutes of F5ing. Man, I need a drink. I can't believe I'm going to have to go throught this again in another hour and a half. :roll:
  • JucapatoJucapato Posts: 36
    man, grrrrrr...

Same here...

Is it that dificult to buy in regular salas, that starts on saturday?
  • Just got mine appropriately enough around 4:20. Tickets are NOT sold out unless it says SOLD OUT. If it says "Temporarily Unavailable" on the buy page, keep going back to the ticket page and trying to buy them. I was becoming very disillusioned with the whole process...until I got my pair. It seems 10C is releasing tickets in batches, not all as soon as the sale begins. Good luck all! Hope to see you at the shows! Keep clickin, keep clickin!!
    * Barclays Center NY 10/19/14 * Centre Bell QC 9/7/11 * Madison Square Garden NY 9/11/98 7/8/03 7/9/03 6/24/08 6/25/08 5/20/10 * Wachovia Spectrum PA 10/28/09 * Continental Arena NJ 6/1/06 6/3/06 * Nassau Coliseum NY 4/30/03 * Jones Beach NY 8/23/00 8/24/00 *

• Paka wrote:
    88Lukin88 wrote:
    So you did refresh orgy at "Goods" page or further on??

tried all kinds of ways of refreshing. the one that worked the best was to click on the New York Tickets Link in the "Favourite Sales"-column...and scroll down again.

EDIT: the column is called "this week's top ten sales"...

GOOD LUCK AGAIN AND SEE YOU IN NEW YORK!

Thanks! Hopefully MSG it will be!
  • This is gonna be my first show! How are the seats for 10C??
  • crittablescrittables Posts: 342
    what's gonna happen if i'm still trying for night 1 when night 2 goes on sale...