Columbus, OH Show on May 6th-Help

jvinson34jvinson34 Posts: 8
edited May 2010 in The Porch
This is the first time I have ordered tickets through the Ten Club, I placed my order 5 minutes after they went on sale yesterday and my card was charged but I haven't recevied a confirmation email yet, how long does that typically happen and what are the seats like for Ten Club members? Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    whats your number if its high . not so good . if its low it gets better . your in the building is the main part . ;)
  • They said they wouldn't send out emails until the pre sales were over. In the meantime look at your order history, if it's there, then you are good.
  • I agree, I am in the building, which is the good thing, I assume you are talking about my order #? Or are you referring to another number? Thanks.
  • Katie 69Katie 69 Posts: 124
    jvinson34 wrote:
    I agree, I am in the building, which is the good thing, I assume you are talking about my order #? Or are you referring to another number? Thanks.

your member number .
  • Katie14 wrote:
    jvinson34 wrote:
    I agree, I am in the building, which is the good thing, I assume you are talking about my order #? Or are you referring to another number? Thanks.

your member number .

Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it.
  • Katie 69Katie 69 Posts: 124
    Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation.
  • Katie14 wrote:
    Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation.

Since I won't know until the day of the show what my tickets look like, do I have any idea where I will be at? I know now that it will be based on member number, but what is a good number range? Obviously the lower the better, but if I have been a member for only three years, am I going to get rafter seats? Thanks.
  • cifrancgxcifrancgx Posts: 350
    jvinson34 wrote:
    Katie14 wrote:

Since I won't know until the day of the show what my tickets look like, do I have any idea where I will be at? I know now that it will be based on member number, but what is a good number range? Obviously the lower the better, but if I have been a member for only three years, am I going to get rafter seats? Thanks.

It depends on the show and how many fan club members that go to that show. As Columbus hasn't sold out of fan club tickets yet that might be a good sign that you would get on the floor.

I am a 105xxx (joined over 15 years ago) I typically get the floor in rows 3, 4 or 5 depending on the shows I went to in 2003-2006 (see my sig below). My last show was Cincinnati in 2006 and was in 3rd row floor center section. Which was obviously excellent.
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • cifrancgx wrote:
    jvinson34 wrote:
    Katie14 wrote:

It depends on the show and how many fan club members that go to that show. As Columbus hasn't sold out of fan club tickets yet that might be a good sign that you would get on the floor.

I am a 105xxx (joined over 15 years ago) I typically get the floor in rows 3, 4 or 5 depending on the shows I went to in 2003-2006 (see my sig below). My last show was Cincinnati in 2006 and was in 3rd row floor center section. Which was obviously excellent.

Thanks for the info! I appreciate the help.
  • How long before the show do I need to be there to get my tickets?
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Your seats should still be good (somewhere in the lower level), even if you have a high 10 club number.

You will receive an email with instructions on when/where to pick up your tickets a few weeks before the show.
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    just go to will call before the show, or during, or whenever you get there. Showing up early or late doesn't change your seat location
  • jvinson34jvinson34 Posts: 8
    Do I need anything else other than an ID to pickup my tickets from will call? Thanks.
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    jvinson34 wrote:
    Do I need anything else other than an ID to pickup my tickets from will call? Thanks.

No just your ID
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • jvinson34jvinson34 Posts: 8
    @Vedder_Girl77 Thanks for the help