Am I all good??

PorchRatsPorchRats Posts: 164
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Ok so I finally made it to stage 3 of the checkout for MSG 1, put in my credit card info and hit submit. Then like a second later I noticed that it was on Visa. My card is a Mastercard so I quickly changed it and hit submit again. Then the page timed out so I hit back and saw that I had nothing in my cart. So then I hit order history and I saw MSG 1 in there. My question is would the tickets be in the order history if you put in the wrong credit card type? Can I be 100% certain that the transaction actually went through correctly. I know this is kind of confusing but any help is appreciated!!
2000: Saratoga
2003: Albany, Hartford, Camden 1+2,
2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston 2,
2008: Mansfield,
2010 MSG 1+2,
2011: Alpine Valley 1+2
2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn 1+2, Philly 1+2, Hartford
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    edited March 2010
    When you get tickets from ten club through the site there is just an authorization charge, the charge wont be processed until later. If you had entered the wrong number the autho wouldn't have worked. If there are tickets in your history you are good, just shoot tenclub an e-mail with your transaction number giving them your cc number explaining your concern. You should be fine. If you dont have tickets in your history you are out of luck.

BTW the actual CC number itself tells the processing software what kind of card it is. I'm going to guess the ten clubs cart system just uses the card type field as a place holder and not used for the actual processing. These are just educated guesses from my experience using merchant processing software myself and the ten clubs shopping cart system.
    Post edited by SolarWorld on
  • As long as they're in your order history I am pretty sure you've got em :)
  • PorchRatsPorchRats Posts: 164
    I mean I'm hoping that if the transaction was screwed up it wouldn't make it to the order history you know?? The transaction would be denied right away. Man this process is crazy! It makes a 29 year old man get all panicky once he has to put in his credit card info!! I'm retarded...
    2010 MSG 1+2,
  • SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    If there are tickets in your history they have been taken out of the inventory for you. Just e-mail tickets@tenclub with a heads up. I bet you are fine.
    SolarWorld wrote:
    When you get tickets from ten club through the site there is just an authorization charge, the charge wont be processed until later. If you had entered the wrong number the autho wouldn't have worked. If there are tickets in your history you are good, just shoot tenclub an e-mail with your transaction number giving them your cc number explaining your concern. You should be fine. If you dont have tickets in your history you are out of luck.

BTW the actual CC number itself tells the processing software what kind of card it is. I'm going to guess the ten clubs cart system just uses the card type field as a place holder and not used for the actual processing. These are just educated guesses from my experience using merchant processing software myself and the ten clubs shopping cart system.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah the tickets are definately in my order history. This makes me feel a little better! I'll definately email them with the situation! Thanks again!
    2010 MSG 1+2,
    As long as they're in your order history I am pretty sure you've got em :)

Man I hope so!! Thanks for the reply!
    2010 MSG 1+2,
    SolarWorld wrote:
    If there are tickets in your history they have been taken out of the inventory for you. Just e-mail tickets@tenclub with a heads up. I bet you are fine.

Definately going to do that right now. Thanks man!
    2010 MSG 1+2,
    So I just called them and he said "as long as they are in your order history then the system will figure it out" Fuckin AWESOME. I think i'll go take the dog for a walk before this insanity repeats itself in an hour and a half! Good luck to everyone!!
    2010 MSG 1+2,
    So for MSG 2 I got through to the order confirmation page and got the confirmation email right away, showed up on the order history after like 10 minutes. No confirmation email for MSG 1 yet though...
    2010 MSG 1+2,
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    if it is in your history you are fine, you can click that line and get the confirmation number and stuff in it.

Don't need to email ten club unless you got a confirmation screen but no history(pray you wrote the confirmation number down or printed it). The emails come later