Is MSG sold out yet?

2»

Comments

• MikeSigMikeSig Posts: 74
    6pm sale will be a cluster fuck. With so many people bombarding the server, they can't even sell out MSG I yet.

I don't think it will get any worse. I'm sure it's going to be the same set of people trying for the 6pm tix, so it will be equally as bad as the 3pm.
  • I had the buy button on 6 different occasions & each time I got the oops you ripped our face off

I'm about to rip my own face off
  • BubbaBubba Posts: 631
    I had them in my cart...went thru and hit continue when my address came up...then Page not found....tried refreshing or going back..nothing...then my cart was empty...so much for holding them for 10 minutes.
  • KravenKraven Posts: 829
    Anyone have any success getting these in the past hour or so? Been trying like mad to get em but it keeps saying Temporarily sold out I havent seen a buy button in almost 2.5 hours
    32 shows and counting...
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,363
    Same here. Haven't seen a "Buy" button for three hours. Technically, I didn't even see one three hours ago, but I had the placeholder for the "Buy" button pre-loading.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • joeyfrizzjoeyfrizz Posts: 6
    edited March 2010
    This site totally blows.
    Wasting hours on end for no shot at unknown seat.
    Post edited by joeyfrizz on
  • KravenKraven Posts: 829
    I prolly wont stop til it says sold out, but throw us a bone 10C
    32 shows and counting...
  • PeTaLuMaPeTaLuMa Posts: 54
    the guy that sits next to me at work who clicks his pen all day long is LESS annoying than this
  • FOUR hours of trying for either of the 2 dates. 5/20 got the BUY 6 different times to be met with the 'Ripped our face off' error after clicking. It's not your face I'd go for at this point....

THEN I FINALLY get BUY for 5/21 and the cart error for that one is that it can not be added because it is SOLD OUT. I think the 10c needs to invest a bit more in their web servers and/or consider ticket sales in a new way.
    Why go home?