I don't care what you didn't/did score..

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I don't care what you didn't/did score...you maybe happy or sad or whatever but just write in the roll call thread or something.

Tis also tiring reading all the same threads again about people ordering and getting no confirmation email etc. just wait a few days if not contact 10c... :roll:

Oh yeah the internet crashes etc because of 10cs rubbish servers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• teemanteeman Posts: 337
    Brisk. wrote:
    I don't care what you didn't/did score...you maybe happy or sad or whatever but just write in the roll call thread or something.

Tis also tiring reading all the same threads again about people ordering and getting no confirmation email etc. just wait a few days if not contact 10c... :roll:

Am I the only one seeing irony in a person with 7000+ posts saying he doesn't care about what people are posting? I'm sure all 7000 of your posts are on fascinating topics.

BTW, scored MSG night 1. Didn't get the email yet, but it's in my order history.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    knowcode10 wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Am I the only one seeing irony in a person with 7000+ posts saying he doesn't care about what people are posting? I'm sure all 7000 of your posts are on fascinating topics.

BTW, scored MSG night 1. Didn't get the email yet, but it's in my order history.

Its the ticket seasonand its time for the usual spammage, guess you cant prevent it. Didnt say every thread on here was lame i just said all the same ticket business ones.
  • teflonsteveteflonsteve Posts: 275
    and thanks for adding another lame thread
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City
  • teemanteeman Posts: 337
    Brisk. wrote:
    knowcode10 wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Its the ticket seasonand its time for the usual spammage, guess you cant prevent it. Didnt say every thread on here was lame i just said all the same ticket business ones.

Just got my email!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i know how u think Ed,but come on. let the people put their fellings out.its abig day for alot of people..
    its MSG man...its huge and u know it..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”