For those getting shut out...I have hope!!!!

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
edited March 2010 in The Porch
So I just scored a pair of tickets to Boston which I am super psyched for, but I only need one so I will definitely be able to hook a brother (or sister) up!! The only catch here is that I want to go to Hartford or the TBD assumed Boston date and would like to trade my extra one with someone.

Regardless I am only going to give my spare to a TC member so hit me up!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gilliandgilliand Posts: 5
    thanks for the encouragement- I'm still trying trying trying!!!! for boston...
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    i can not believe the other ones have not sold out . i keep looking for the mad rush . ;):o
  • MF151004MF151004 Posts: 31
    I'll switch with you if I have better luck tomorrow. I was so close today had all the credit card info in, hit submit and got timed out. UGH. Any advice, I'm at work so the connection is pretty good.
    Dodge Music Center - Oct 02, 1996,Great Woods Center - Sep 15, 1998,Tweeter Center - Aug 30, 2000,Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003,Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003,Tweeter Center - Jun 28, 2008,Tweeter Center - Jun 30, 2008,Fleet Center - Sep 29, 2004,TD Banknorth Garden - May 24, 2006,TD Banknorth Garden - May 25, 2006,United Center - Aug 23, 2009
  • YES! Kept trying and just got the famed BUY button at 1:59...Boston here we come!
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    YES! Kept trying and just got the famed BUY button at 1:59...Boston here we come!

ditto!
    I love to turn you on