CHECK YOUR ORDER HISTORY

BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,363
edited March 2010 in The Porch
If you have been getting bombed out after entering your credit card information, check your order history. You may have your tickets and not even realize it.
I gather speed from you fucking with me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    yeah that happened to me the last time i entered my CC was around 12:20 and i just figured out i had them at 12:45...releif
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    Same thing happened to me... the server bombed out after I put in my credit card the first time... went back, tickets were still in the cart, tried again... the server crapped out again before I got the confirmation screen, but they charged my card and it's in my order history... so see you in Boston!!

P.S. I didn't get a confirmation email... happen to anyone else?
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    shep wrote:
    Same thing happened to me... the server bombed out after I put in my credit card the first time... went back, tickets were still in the cart, tried again... the server crapped out again before I got the confirmation screen, but they charged my card and it's in my order history... so see you in Boston!!

Same exact thing that happened to me.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • gregoryieldgregoryield Posts: 278
    Whew...

So order number = tickets ordered, right?

Just freaking out because I entered my cc info and then the server went nuts.
    PJx69
    EVx11
  • Ryandg5Ryandg5 Posts: 31
    shep wrote:

Same exact thing that happened to me.

This happened to me for the C-Bus show. I emailed <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->, and they responded right away and said as long as you see them in your Order History you are all set!
    I never knew soap made you taller . . .
  • G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    Ditto for me.... relief.

please post when you get the confirm email. i'll do the same, i recall it may be a day or two..